RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#1 South Carolina vs #2 Mississippi St - 4/02/17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
South Carolina
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
Mississippi St
66%
 66%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 27

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Interesting conversation about Coates not being there.

Really! wtf?

Not sure which conversation you're referencing. I saw an interview where Dawn said Coates wanted to come but the medical staff said she had to stay off her ankle.

They were just saying that it was weird that she hasn't been at the games. Mentioned how Bri was at the games for ND after her injury and that players usually traveled to support the team.

I'm thinking that Dawn fed someone a big spoonful of BS. There's ways to travel and still stay off of an injury.

Well, here you go. Straight from the person who ought to know.
http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-womens-basketball/article142293414.html

Quote:
“Our medical staff just thinks it’s best that she not move around on it and not jump around because the excitement of being at a Final Four, you don’t want to hurt that ankle any further,” coach Dawn Staley said Saturday.

Like she's not going to be able to contain her enthusiasm in Dallas, but in Columbia it's no problem?

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

Still seems pretty bogus to me.

You put a boot on it, you give her crutches, a knee scooter, a wheelchair, a babysitter! Sorry, but I still think that there's more to it.

I missed whatever Dawn said, but yeah, it smells. It's a shame she's not there.

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bs call- VV pushed off. I hate that shit.

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Not sure which conversation you're referencing. I saw an interview where Dawn said Coates wanted to come but the medical staff said she had to stay off her ankle.

They were just saying that it was weird that she hasn't been at the games. Mentioned how Bri was at the games for ND after her injury and that players usually traveled to support the team.

I'm thinking that Dawn fed someone a big spoonful of BS. There's ways to travel and still stay off of an injury.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-womens-basketball/article142293414.html

Quote:
“Our medical staff just thinks it’s best that she not move around on it and not jump around because the excitement of being at a Final Four, you don’t want to hurt that ankle any further,” coach Dawn Staley said Saturday.

Like she's not going to be able to contain her enthusiasm in Dallas, but in Columbia it's no problem?

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

You put a boot on it, you give her crutches, a knee scooter, a wheelchair, a babysitter! Sorry, but I still think that there's more to it.

Wow, you guys think this young woman is lying about her situation on a public post? I can't blame her for being irate at this speculation. I know nothing about her specific injury but I can think of at least 3 reasons why someone with an ankle injury shouldn't travel to a basketball tournament via plane. And frankly, I don't see why she's obligated to provide any additional information about her health since it was announced several weeks ago that she wouldn't be playing this weekend anyway.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In the last 10 years UConn has played 10 semifinal games. In the first 3 games they lost their opponent has failed to win the final. And it's looking bad for Miss St as they trail by 14.

mikeyc22

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MSST laying the egg I expected

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

Wow, you guys think this young woman is lying about her situation on a public post? I can't blame her for being irate at this speculation. I know nothing about her specific injury but I can think of at least 3 reasons why someone with an ankle injury shouldn't travel to a basketball tournament via plane. And frankly, I don't see why she's obligated to provide any additional information about her health since it was announced several weeks ago that she wouldn't be playing this weekend anyway.

I can come up with at least one good reason and another somewhat decent reason why the truth might be fudged some.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
toad455

This is a completely different MSU team than what we saw on Friday.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
cthskzfn

FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

which young woman? did Coates say something? Also, while flying isnt recommended for injuries, i assume there are precautions, or do players injured on the road take a bus back to campus? Wink

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

down 7 with the ball...

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

which young woman? did Coates say something? Also, while flying isnt recommended for injuries, i assume there are precautions, or do players injured on the road take a bus back to campus? Wink

Oh, and my niece flew a couple of weeks after her C-section. I'm just sayin'. Rolling Eyes

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.

Last edited by Ex-Ref on 04/02/17 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
cthskzfn

figures VV reverts to her actual self on that 3 and then 2. Laughing

Oh, oh.... SC have suddenly gone into deer-in-headlights mode

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and my niece flew a couple of weeks after her C-section. I'm just sayin'. Rolling Eyes

thanks. no, i don't think Coates is lying. I don't buy the medical staff's POV (and i don't even play a doctor on tv even).

Smile

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

thanks. no, i don't think Coates is lying. I don't buy the medical staff's POV (and i don't even play a doctor on tv even).

Smile

I thought that it was strange that they announced a month ago that she wouldn't play in the NCAA's due to the ankle.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kaela Davis showing emotion! That could be trouble for MSU.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

Yes, that would be the article that I linked and you disparaged.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I see some hypocrisy in this thread LMAO, we have Gray falling down and traveling, Wilson yelling about fouls but not complaining by some posters on here Laughing

zune69

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Vivians' shot selection is just Rolling Eyes

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does MSU have another rally left in them, or no?

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ref blows whistle before anything happens.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Really! wtf?

Quote:

Whatever. Rolling Eyes

Yes, that would be the article that I linked and you disparaged.

The only person i disparaged is the medical person who said she can't fly. Does that bother you?

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Does MSU have another rally left in them, or no?

No, they expended all their super runs beating UConn.

toad455

I just don't understand how they don't consistently dump the into McGowan.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

These officials are worse than usual for a NC game.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/02/17 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
These officials are worse than usual for a NC game.

They're not as bad as Doris is claiming.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: