RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Electronic Harassment and Gangstalking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/30/17 9:31 am    ::: Electronic Harassment and Gangstalking Reply Reply with quote

Google the words Targeted Individuals. Big surprise, it tries to direct one to the irresponsible corporate "news" articles recently published by the New York Times. There you can learn how paranoid and mentally unstable and even potentially dangerous we all are.

I've watched many a video that will clearly indicate that these things are just that - paranoia or simply someone who just starts guessing at what is happening to them.

I tried for the first year of being targeted to find the simplest possible explanations as things continued to escalate. Then I started to do some actual research. Reached my two year "anniversary" earlier this month. I've presented two other posts apropos this matter. Surprise! They were ignored.

Here's a fullly informed and factual video from yet another clearly paranoid and unstable fellow TI, Dr. David Lebowitz M.D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkT9ft-WyTk#t=20.03093

Instead of simply dismissing what you are blessed to not possibly understand, how about researching the facts presented here? Of course not - that would be crazy. The truth is if you don't, you are simply arrogant or lazy. Because of course, this will never happen to you. Two years ago this could never have happened to me.

I am blessed to work bi-monthly with my therapist, a psychologist with about 40 years of experience who has known me for a long time. She did her research and treats the reality.

Would also suggest that you check out Myron May's farewell video. He's the ti who went from being an assistant district attorney to becoming the Florida State shooter, pleading for the media and our politicians to look into his claims.

I have and while violence can never be a solution, I see a beautiful soul that simply was broken by the tortures. Am even more sorry for his victims, but still I pray for him as he asked.

I'm a two-time honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Army and I simply do not fear a damn thing. I'll just add lest anyone here gets a bit paranoid, that since returning to civillian life, I have never desired to own any type of weapon and that will never change.

Last edited by KatValeska on 03/30/17 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/30/17 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wish to add that I think Dr. Lebowitz is possibly mistaken about any president having a kill list. The rest of his information is, however, spot on.

Another video from another, um, paranoid and crazy TI, fellow Coloradan, Dr. Eric Karlstrom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVpAn2OQk9o

KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/31/17 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Navy Officer walking across America to help spread awareness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8L8FsDx6c

I haven't been able to find if he ever made it. Know that he made it from Delaware to Jefferson City, Missouri before having to fly home for a family funeral

Both David and the moderator Ella are very level headed. This is three hours long and could be listened to instead of viewed, although there are some great book recommendations to be seen as well as other good information.

Do wish that other TI's, especially the smartest ones, wouldn't go down rabbit holes like reptile-human hybrids and the like. Artificial intelligence cannot love. That's the one lock to which this weapon system doesn't have a key. Think I'll leave it at that.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."- Arthur Schopenhauer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: