RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#1 Notre Dame vs #5 Ohio St - 3/24/17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/24/17 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
The only way OSU losses this basketball game is if Mitchell tries to do too much,and takes low quality shots.OSU wins by 12+ points.

Hmmmmmmm. Very Happy

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/24/17 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Didn't expect this.

Thought ND could win but didn't expect a 23 point win.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/24/17 7:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Durantula wrote:
Shades wrote:
Durantula wrote:
Final 4 in Columbus next year. Does this game leave a sour taste in Mitchell and lead her to come back, or does she just go to the WNBA?

I don't know if OSU will be better next year with no Cooper and not bringing any 2017s in.

Yeah, a little reality check. Can't even beat ND without Turner. Why bother coming back? Get an early start on that pro career.

2 part question. If she goes pro, does McGuff keep her father on staff? Does he keep her sister on scholarship? Both are basically only there because of Kelsey.

Sister yes. I assume daddy is gone.

zune69

PostPosted: 03/24/17 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
The only way OSU losses this basketball game is if Mitchell tries to do too much,and takes low quality shots.OSU wins by 12+ points.

Hmmmmmmm. Very Happy

I was totally wrong....I'm very disappointed in OSU and the coaching staff.Kelsey should declare for the draft.I don't understand why Mitchell's father is on the coaching staff to begin with.It has to be an uneasy feeling if you're the head coach.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/24/17 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wonder how many points Ogunbowale could average if she played for a team that featured her and just let her shoot as many shots as she could take.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/24/17 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I knew Turner was overrated, but this is ridiculous. Shocked

PostPosted: 03/24/17 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
I knew Turner was overrated, but this is ridiculous. Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 03/24/17 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We have a winner - Ohio State get the award for playing NO defense and I repeat NO defense whatsoever in an NCAA tournament that has to be a record.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 03/25/17 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
zune69 wrote:

Hmmmmmmm. Very Happy

I was totally wrong....I'm very disappointed in OSU and the coaching staff.Kelsey should declare for the draft.I don't understand why Mitchell's father is on the coaching staff to begin with.It has to be an uneasy feeling if you're the head coach.

We all know why Mitchell's father is on the staff. And if McGuff is uneasy about that, he shouldn't have crawled in that bed in the first place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: