RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Tim Kaine's son arrested after rioting at pro-Trump rally

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 03/08/17 3:34 pm    ::: Tim Kaine's son arrested after rioting at pro-Trump rally Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine's youngest son was arrested last Saturday on suspicion of second-degree riot following a "March 4 Trump" rally in St. Paul, Minn.

Police took Linwood Kaine, 24, into custody after he and a group disrupted a rally in support of President Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol. The group chanted and whistled during the pro-Trump event, setting off air horns and a smoke bomb at one point.

"We love that our three children have their own views and concerns about current political issues," Kaine said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tim-kaines-son-arrested-for-rioting-at-pro-trump-rally/article/2616753?custom_click=rss

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/08/17 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"The group chanted and whistled during the pro-Trump event, setting off air horns and a smoke bomb at one point. . . . No one in the group was charged"

Is there some point you think this makes or supports? If so you're going to have to attempt to articulate it because it certainly isn't obvious. Even the Washington Examiner couldn't make anything out of this.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 03/08/17 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
"The group chanted and whistled during the pro-Trump event, setting off air horns and a smoke bomb at one point. . . . No one in the group was charged"

Is there some point you think this makes or supports? If so you're going to have to attempt to articulate it because it certainly isn't obvious. Even the Washington Examiner couldn't make anything out of this.

I take it this news angers you?

How about a "friendlier" source:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/tim-kaine-son-arrested/
Quote:
Charges were not filed against Kaine or the four others arrested with him but the incident is still under investigation, according to (St. Paul police spokesman Steve) Linders.

What do you want me to tell you? It's under investigation. I'm sure with his father's connections he will be released if that gives you some comfort. I'm sure the police didn't just pick 6 random people and throw them in jail.

pilight

PostPosted: 03/08/17 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I'm sure the police didn't just pick 6 random people and throw them in jail.

What makes you so sure?

PostPosted: 03/08/17 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

What makes you so sure?

I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 03/08/17 4:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The only thing surprising me here is that there was an actual Pro-Trump rally. Just goes to prove there are still a lot of idiots out there.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/08/17 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
The only thing surprising me here is that there was an actual Pro-Trump rally. Just goes to prove there are still a lot of idiots out there.

Probably a three person rally, and six protestors. Laughing

Stonington_QB wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

I take it this news angers you?

Not at all. But I assume from the absence of one in your answer that you, unsurprisingly, have no point you can articulate.

linkster

PostPosted: 03/08/17 6:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

What makes you so sure?

Try reading the "false flag" thread article. Police are not above planting their own undercover officers in crowds to incite violence.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/09/17 10:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:

There were dozens of rallies across the country, with 10s of people attending.

PostPosted: 03/10/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Probably a three person rally, and six protestors. Laughing

Laughing No it was all over every major news outlet, there were hundreds of people involved.

ArtBest23 wrote:
Is there some point you think this makes or supports? If so you're going to have to attempt to articulate it because it certainly isn't obvious.

The point was that Linwood Kaine is the face of this movement. They were running around with their faces covered attacking supporters. And he gets a free pass because of his father's political connections, he probably won't have to face charges.

You seem to need an awful lot of handholding to understand things. I didn't think I would need to spell it out for you but I can't tell if you're just looking for an argument here or if this news being posted just makes you angry. Probably a little bit of both!

Howee

PostPosted: 03/10/17 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Not at all. But I assume from the absence of one in your answer that you, unsurprisingly, have no point you can articulate.

Excellent marksmanship, Art. Cool

PostPosted: 03/11/17 11:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who saddles their kid with a name like Linwood?

(now with spelling variations)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: