RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sitting here at Mohegan for the AAC Tournament..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acsuc99

PostPosted: 03/03/17 7:04 pm    ::: Sitting here at Mohegan for the AAC Tournament.. Reply Reply with quote

And I want to stab my eyes out.

The level of basketball is atrocious! I am convinced neither Tulsa or Memphis were trying to win that game (the winner gets UConn).

And I am reminiscing about a time when I got to see ND, Louisville, FABU RU, Syracuse, etc come to town....makes me want to jump into the Thames River.

This is a disgrace and I can't take it anymore!

I can't believe more coaches don't take advantage of this against UConn in recruiting.

P.S. Is it not time to show Jamelle Elliot the door in Cincinnati? Her team is usually one of the least impressive I see here.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 03/03/17 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FABU?

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/04/17 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
FABU?

A reminder of another place and time...when the LVs could claim to be UConn's daddy, and their fans were many on message boards, and one big-time, big-mouth fan in particular, the fabulous Chaffon! Laughing

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/04/17 10:22 am    ::: Re: Sitting here at Mohegan for the AAC Tournament.. Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:

The level of basketball is atrocious! I am convinced neither Tulsa or Memphis were trying to win that game (the winner gets UConn).

And I am reminiscing about a time when I got to see ND, Louisville, FABU RU, Syracuse, etc come to town....makes me want to jump into the Thames River.

I can't believe more coaches don't take advantage of this against UConn in recruiting.

P.S. Is it not time to show Jamelle Elliot the door in Cincinnati? Her team is usually one of the least impressive I see here.

99, i never knew you to be a glutton for punishment. The first round of the American???!!! Brutal.

Last edited by cthskzfn on 03/04/17 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
dinkytown

PostPosted: 03/04/17 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, league officials are looking to enhance their basketball profile. Dayton, VCU and Wichita State are mentioned as expansion possibilities in this article that came out yesterday.

Doesn't really help the women competitively unless Dayton can continue success post-Jabir.

http://www.midmajormadness.com/2017/3/3/14802764/american-athletic-conference-realignment-expansion-rumor-wichita-state-dayton-vcu

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/04/17 12:19 pm    ::: Re: Sitting here at Mohegan for the AAC Tournament.. Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:

You are repeating what I've always said about the AAC. Except for UConn, it's basically a mid-major conference, maybe at the level of the CAA, with some schools a little better and some much worse. Adding the 3 that dinky town mentions is not going to help a whole lot if UConn is still the giant cloud that looms over everything--those are still mid-majors.

PostPosted: 03/04/17 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Fighting Artichoke wrote:
FABU?

A reminder of another place and time...when the LVs could claim to be UConn's daddy, and their fans were many on message boards, and one big-time, big-mouth fan in particular, the fabulous Chaffon! Laughing

#TheGoodOleDays

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: