RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Judge Joseph Wapner Dies

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ex-Ref



Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Posts: 4334



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/17 4:52 pm    ::: Judge Joseph Wapner Dies Reply Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/02/26/peoples-court-judge-joseph-wapner-dies-97/98448110/



_________________
neverthless she persisted
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 5312



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

97, impressive. He as the judge was the only time I watched people's court. Harvey Levin used to interview people coming out of the court room.


RM619



Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Posts: 958
Location: Southern Calif.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
97, impressive. He as the judge was the only time I watched people's court. Harvey Levin used to interview people coming out of the court room.


Guess I'm a tad older. Doug Llewelyn was the interviewer when I watched.


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 54742
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Harvey Levin came on after Wapner left. Doug Llewellyn did the parting interviews during Wapner's tenure.



_________________
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 5312



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Harvey Levin came on after Wapner left. Doug Llewellyn did the parting interviews during Wapner's tenure.


Ha,well that reveals some holes in my memory. Though I can't remember who the judge was with Levin. I vaguely remember Llewellyn. Eternally calm demeanor as he interviewed ticked off plaintiffs or defendants.



cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 8525
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/28/17 7:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He was the best Supreme Court Justice, according to Trump.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
scullyfu



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 8447
Location: Niagara Falls


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/01/17 10:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
pilight wrote:
Harvey Levin came on after Wapner left. Doug Llewellyn did the parting interviews during Wapner's tenure.


Ha,well that reveals some holes in my memory. Though I can't remember who the judge was with Levin. I vaguely remember Llewellyn. Eternally calm demeanor as he interviewed ticked off plaintiffs or defendants.




okay, Doug is back! for whatever reason, Kirk left the foyer gig (still does the voice over for the litigants entering the court) and they brought back Doug who is apparently some Dorian Gray-type character, he hasn't changed a bit.



_________________
i'll always bleed Storm green.
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 9962
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/02/17 11:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"10 minutes to Wapner!" - Dustin Hoffman's character in the movie 'Rain Man'.



_________________
"My mechanic told me, 'I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder'." - comedian Steven Wright
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin