RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Iran admits to having terrorist sleeper cells in the USA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/28/17 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Base standards: don't post fake, racist shit on these boards.

This is disgusting behavior.

Fake, racist shit? Where? Can you cite these fake racist remarks of mine so that the mods you're running to can correct me for such violations?

When you lose an argument, just make things up. There ya go.

Please just stop. If you can't see how falsely suggesting there are 2 million Islamic terrorists in the US creates a dangerous, racist, narrative, you are beyond all hope.

Stuff like this turns every Muslim/Iranian into someone to potentially fear and it feeds the flames of things like what happened in Kansas.

I will not be a part of a community that allows this type of behavior. It is irresponsible and disgusting.

You could start "not being a part of it" by not trolling the thread in which you clearly had no interest in discussing. If you actually watched the video you would have read that he was not just recruiting Muslims, but people from all walks of life who hate America (and the UK).

Clearly you are more interested in the well being of terrorists (or other people who want you dead) than you are of your own brethren based on your response. If someone you loved were killed in said attacks you would change your tune.

And yes, what happened in Kansas was unfortunate. As was Fort Hood, Chattanooga, Boston, Garland, San Bernardino, Orlando and 9/11. Forget about those?

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is now a kitten thread.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 11:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks.

Actually that's what you did.

Stonington_QB wrote:
You don't need my help looking stupid, you do it on your own every time you make a post.

Your little routine here won't last long at all if you keep that up.

Also I don't get why people are feeding the troll here, but that's not my business I guess.

(Oh, and I don't believe in deleting posts/threads unless it's really necessary. Someone posting dumb shit doesn't qualify IMO. Deleting it would only do them a favour)

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: