RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Iran admits to having terrorist sleeper cells in the USA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/28/17 11:47 am    ::: Iran admits to having terrorist sleeper cells in the USA Reply Reply with quote

http://www.trunews.com/article/iran-claims-terror-sleeper-cells-ready-to-strike-inside-us

Commander Hassan Abbassi claims to have over 2,000,000 active terrorists in the USA and said, "Be certain that I will raise a guerilla army from amongst them against you."

Given this fact, does this change your mind about President Trump's travel ban on specific countries, or do you believe that we should continue to allow terrorists to enter the country unchecked as long as there are some non-terrorists among the group? How do you think our government should react to this revelation?

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LMFAO.

How about you source InfoWars next? You call CNN "Fake News" and then link to actual fake news. They didn't even spell Hassan's name right.

I mean, this doesn't even pass the sniff test of logic. But then again, this is from people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old and there is some vast anti-Christian conspiracy happening in this country. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That would explain all the terrorist acts committed by Iranians in the US...

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just received my $1500 professional protester check, signed by Soros, and Obama just emailed me my next orders.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 12:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you had 2 million sleeper cells in the USA, the last thing you would want to do is advertise it.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So just to be clear, your focus is on the way they spelled his last name (with the extra "s") and not what he actually said in the video? Sounds about right when your head is in the sand when it comes to real news like this while embracing fake news like Russia hacking the elections.

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seriously, this board needs an ignore function. We really don't need links to fake conspiracy sites like TruNews or InfoWars propagated here. All it does is make our community look stupid.

We need to be better than that here.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Seriously, this board needs an ignore function. We really don't need links to fake conspiracy sites like TruNews or InfoWars propagated here. All it does is make our community look stupid.

We need to be better than that here.

Easy enough to quote another source. It's interesting how you keep talking about InfoWars because I never mentioned them. This coming from someone who thinks Media Matters, Think Progress and Occupy Democrats are actual news. You don't need my help looking stupid, you do it on your own every time you make a post.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/28/17 1:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The main difference between my posts and yours is that I always cite sources with proof. You on the other hand make stuff up as you go, or cite REAL fake news stories without evidence or burden of proof. Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks. Sorry you don't like the source but they posted a link to the video in question. That's more than you can ever deliver every time you argue the facts.

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
The main difference between my posts and yours is that I always cite sources with proof. You on the other hand make stuff up as you go, or cite REAL fake news stories without evidence or burden of proof. Or, when all else fails, resorting to personal attacks. Sorry you don't like the source but they posted a link to the video in question. That's more than you can ever deliver every time you argue the facts.

You are citing conspiracy theory trash. Who did the translation of the video you posted? Is there other sources that back up this random far-fetched claim? Why has no credible source reported on this? Please stop littering these boards with garbage. Just a simple logic test would tell you what you posted is complete horseshit.

If you want facts, how about the DHS findings that there is no increased terror threat from any of the countries on the travel ban list (Iran included).

Or how about the fact that are only about 1 million Iranians living in the US in total. Use some damn common sense.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

You are citing conspiracy theory trash. Who did the translation of the video you posted? Is there other sources that back up this random far-fetched claim? Why has no credible source reported on this? Please stop littering these boards with garbage. Just a simple logic test would tell you what you posted is complete horseshit.

If you want facts, how about the DHS findings that there is no increased terror threat from any of the countries on the travel ban list (Iran included).

Or how about the fact that are only about 1 million Iranians living in the US in total. Use some damn common sense.

My mistake! Perhaps YOU can translate this video for me?

Also, nobody said 2,000,000 Iranians. 2,000,000 people INCLUDING Iranians. But I'm sure you read that, right? Of course not. It's much easier to just make up what I said. You know, like citing InfoWars.

Last edited by Stonington_QB on 02/28/17 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One wonders what makes people lose their sense of reality.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you. If I were to find out that this translation was fake I would admit being duped and take it all back. That sets me apart from the rest.

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you. If I were to find out that this translation was fake I would admit being duped and take it all back. That sets me apart from the rest.

Or you could not jump to assumptions just because you read something on the internet. No credible source is running with this. It is fake.

What sets you apart is your lack of critical thinking skills.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Apparently losing elections does that to many of you.

Yep. Next they'll be claiming Trump wasn't born in the US and demanding to see his birth certificate.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Or you could not jump to assumptions just because you read something on the internet. No credible source is running with this. It is fake.

What sets you apart is your lack of critical thinking skills.

Right. It must be fake because Media Matters is not running the story.

You can't understand why government employees shouldn't dictate policy and why more laws cost money to enforce (as you have recently stated), yet you think I'm the one who can't think critically. I think being on the wrong side of every argument is affecting your brain.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/28/17 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Yep. Next they'll be claiming Trump wasn't born in the US and demanding to see his birth certificate.

Yeah it's not hard to remember where that all started is it?

pilight

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Yeah it's not hard to remember where that all started is it?

It started with one losing campaign and spread quickly to others

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Right. It must be fake because Media Matters is not running the story.

Yeah. That's exactly what I said. How about you provide even a single credible source for this information? Any mainstream newspaper or cable network. Heck, I'll even throw in the National Review.

The fact is no one outside of these backwater conspiracy theory sites is reporting this.

Quote:
You can't understand why government employees shouldn't dictate policy and why more laws cost money to enforce (as you have recently stated), yet you think I'm the one who can't think critically. I think being on the wrong side of every argument is affecting your brain.

You know full well what my position was on that other thread. I feel no need to rehash that idiocy here.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
How about you provide even a single credible source for this information? Any mainstream newspaper or cable network. Heck, I'll even throw in the National Review.

I'm still at the video in said source. I'd say that's more credible than any of your retorts. Your fake news websites aren't the only sources around.
justintyme wrote:
You know full well what my position was on that other thread. I feel no need to rehash that idiocy here.

Then we are making progress. You are admitting that this position of yours is "idiocy." Your words not mine Razz

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Mods: Can we please delete this thread? Propagating this drivel here is below us. Posting things like this is dangerous, and is barely a step up from boards like Stormfront. We need to have some base standards.

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Hahaha how typical. Doesn't get his (or her) way so he has to run to someone else to get the job done for him.

Last edited by Stonington_QB on 02/28/17 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:

LMFAO. You were the first to troll the thread. Then when your argument goes south you run to the mods. I must have missed the part where I actually broke a rule.

What are these base "standards" of yours? Fringe left-wing opinions only? Someone comes along with a different point of view and your want to cry to the mods?

Base standards: don't post fake, racist shit on these boards.

This is disgusting behavior.

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:

Fake, racist shit? Where? Can you cite these fake racist remarks of mine so that the mods you're running to can correct me for such violations?

When you lose an argument, just make things up. There ya go.

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/28/17 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:

Fake, racist shit? Where? Can you cite these fake racist remarks of mine so that the mods you're running to can correct me for such violations?

When you lose an argument, just make things up. There ya go.

Please just stop. If you can't see how falsely suggesting there are 2 million Islamic terrorists in the US creates a dangerous, racist, narrative, you are beyond all hope.

Stuff like this turns every Muslim/Iranian into someone to potentially fear and it feeds the flames of things like what happened in Kansas.

I will not be a part of a community that allows this type of behavior. It is irresponsible and disgusting.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: