RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Alternate Facts from Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5712
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 2:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Here's one right off the top of my head. I can gather up plenty more if you'd like but this one can whet your appetite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMZdlOiyiSA

I don't think you know what fake news is. This is a pretty standard panel with pundits. Reich is not a CNN journalist, and there are other panelists to call out his nonsense.

Quote:

Aaaand here's one of Obama attacking fox News. This one is a compilation, for your convenience. Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYKyPGM0mY4


None of this is calling news articles that are critical of him "fake", nor are they saying that the press is a danger to America.

This is called s "false equivalency" and is a logical fallacy.



_________________
Woe to that land that's governed by a child.
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 10386
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 2:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I do believe ALL perspectives here are not seeing enough of the entire picture. There's no point debating and re-hashing the election results. To me (and to ALL AMERICANS, imo) THE SCARIEST THING ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT A (LITERALLY!) CRAZY MAN IS THE POTUS.

Forget the "lies". Our own Rebkellian Kellyanne Conway here is proof of how mentally deficient our American Society is: A. They believe Hillary actually IS/WAS a criminal (cuz Donald Told 'em so), and 'say' they didn't like Trump but still voted for him. B. Yet now, when he's blatantly lying, they DEFEND him.

I swear to GOD, if it had been Charles Manson as the Democratic nominee, I would have voted for HIM over Trump. Why? Cuz he's DEMONSTRABLY CRAZY, and been convicted in a court of law (which would have precluded his run, obviously, but you get my point ....) Once in office, due process would have returned him to jail, and his VP (Elizabeth Warren) could have taken over the presidency. Razz

Trump, on the other hand, is a slime-ball, contractor-defrauding, LITERALLY pussy-grabbing sociopath who HIDES HIS CRAZINESS BEHIND HIS WEALTH. And Americans like Stonington gladly overlook that. Cuz wealth is what we're all about.

That scariest part of the Lying is that TRUMP DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO LIE....in his mind, EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS TRUTH. He is, according to knowledgeable sources like his autobiographer, an A.D.D. sociopath who is delusional. This is corroborated by those who've known him a long time.

Remember the LAST time Trump tried to get the GOP nomination? It fizzled. Pretty fast. What's the difference? He was rich then, no? Nope, it was because there was no ISIS yet. Period. Trump, who became a Republican after saying Republicans loved to swallow anything that scared 'em, capitalized on the idiotic phobia that ISIS fomented.

MEANWHILE, he's running his fucktard dog and pony show (a stream-of-consciousness press conference?...a campaign rally in florida? Really?) to obfuscate things like returning the privilege of coal mines to pollute again, while his own financial empire stands to gain tons.

That he CANNOT preside, long term, or maintain this façade (and it's ALL been 'show') will be this house of card's undoing. But. No worries: he's got enough Americans duped into believing it's the fault of THE MEDIA if anything goes wrong.



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners!

<--Maddie Manning, Sooner Extraordinaire
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's interesting. "Trump doesn't even know how to lie." We certainly know who DOES know how to lie, don't we? We know that the fringe left has that talent on lockdown!

You go on this verbal rampage, and then call ME "mentally deficient" for disagreeing with your point of view while citing facts. Where are your facts? It's just ramblings of a crazy person. I won't even bother responding to the rest of this post. I can't tell whether I should laugh at your unhinged insanity, or shake my head at your venomous name-calling rant.

This is kind of how I imagine you:


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 3:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:

I don't think you know what fake news is. This is a pretty standard panel with pundits. Reich is not a CNN journalist, and there are other panelists to call out his nonsense.

That was fake news, Justin. Whether you like it or not. They could have blown that accusation sky-high but they didn't. Just because Reich is a Democrat congressman doesn't make that any less reprehensible.

Want more?
Fake news, fake interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGADrt5hhwM
Fake news, fake polls:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/clinton-trump-electoral-map-utah-georgia/
Let's just make shit up, like Hillary is winning in Utah (where she finished 3rd) and Georgia:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/battleground-map-2016-election-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
Fake debates:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/12/05/candy-crowley-who-propped-obama-2012-debate-out-cnn

I can on and on and on. I'm still on one news network. You know damn well that they invent the news. Americans are just sick and tired of it now. Not of President Trump, but of your "news."

justintyme wrote:

None of this is calling news articles that are critical of him "fake", nor are they saying that the press is a danger to America.

Hmmm I must have missed when President Trump called the press a danger to America. You can fill me in on that right?

By the way, the press trying to undermine a sitting President is most certainly a danger to America. You know, even though President Trump never even said that to begin with.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5712
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 4:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Have you ever, in your life, actually taken a journalism class? Do you understand what the standards of publication are?

None of these are examples of fake news. Sensationalism? Sure. And there is an argument to be made that the media likes to take the lazy path and report on the "debate" instead of factchecking as they go. In other words you will hear: GOP claims x or Democrats say y, and present both sides as if they were equivalent. Ironically, the rise of Trump and his post-truth campaign/presidency has them doing the latter less.

But reporting upon polls that later prove inaccurate or having on a panelist that says ridiculous things (with other panelists or the journalist there to call them on it) is not, in any way, fake news.

Fake=intentionally false or misleading in the underlying facts (not staging a shot for effect, like the last youtube you posted).

And someone feeding debate questions to one of the candidates is something else entirely.



_________________
Woe to that land that's governed by a child.
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 10386
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 4:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Hmmm I must have missed when President Trump called the press a danger to America. You can fill me in on that right?

By the way, the press trying to undermine a sitting President is most certainly a danger to America. You know, even though President Trump never even said that to begin with.


Dude. You're a pretty weak player here. Even Kellyanne wouldn't have made this gaffe:

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-media-accountability-survey-3bd8a48bc102#.8xkmvcwqk

Quote:
The survey’s release comes after Trump called major media outlets including the New York Times, NBC News, and CBS “enemies of the American People” on Twitter on Friday.



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners!

<--Maddie Manning, Sooner Extraordinaire
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 4362



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
tfan wrote:


He didn't say "look at what happened last night".. . .

Things "happening" in Sweden that he heard about "last night".


"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden"

I quoted it correctly.


I didn't say you didn't quote it correctly. I pointed out that he said "happening" not "happened".

Quote:

It was addressing an event occurring in Sweden the night before, NOT something that happened in Sweden years ago that he just heard about for the first time last night. Nothing happened in Sweden the night before. It was total bullshit.


If it was addressing an event "last night" why did he say "happening"? Sweden wasn't in the news, except for the Tucker Carlson show which had a segment on the huge rise in crime from their immigrant population. And after the noted Trump quote he said something like "Sweden! Who would have ever thought Sweden would have a problem like that. They took in large numbers, they're having lots of problem". He also mentioned Germany, either before or after he mentioned Sweden.

Quote:
But with contortions like that there's a job waiting for you on Conway's staff.


Everyone is so eager to jump on everything Trump says, that it is causing people to miss the way he misspoke.




Last edited by tfan on 02/20/17 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 10593



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump's exact tweet at 4:48 PM on 17 Feb 2017 was:

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

But I suggest everyone just stop feeding the troll, here and on the basketball boards. He's just sitting in his basement laughing at people for taking his bait.


ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 10593



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 5:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

I didn't say you didn't quote it correctly. I pointed out that he said "happening" not "happened".

If it was addressing an event "last night" why did he say "happening"?


Why did you "point out" he didn't say something that neither I nor anyone else claimed he did say?

It's really just basic elementary school English grammar. In Trump's words, the phrase "last night" modifies "what's happening." Don't ask me why he said that or why he says any of the other bullshit that he says. That's the point isn't it? He just totally fabricates fictitious nonsense. There is no connection between reality and the nonsense that comes out of his mouth or his keyboard.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 5:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Trump's exact tweet at 4:48 PM on 17 Feb 2017 was:

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

But I suggest everyone just stop feeding the troll, here and on the basketball boards. He's just sitting in his basement laughing at people for taking his bait.


I think you give him undeserved credit. His posts are honest.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 4362



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:


Remember the LAST time Trump tried to get the GOP nomination? It fizzled. Pretty fast. What's the difference? He was rich then, no? Nope, it was because there was no ISIS yet. Period. Trump, who became a Republican after saying Republicans loved to swallow anything that scared 'em, capitalized on the idiotic phobia that ISIS fomented.
.


I don't think Trump's political success can be attributed solely to ISIS. He did speak about ISIS in his campaign announcement, but all people remember is that he said illegal immigrants were bringing crime, drugs and were rapists, while he assumed that some were good people.

I don't think he won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin based on fear of ISIS. It was due to their decimation from job export and Trump being the only remaining candidate who talked about stopping and reversing job export. Job export continues to get downplayed by neo-liberals who defend it oddly now by saying that "more jobs are lost to automation", but the damage it has done is real. Same with illegal immigration. Easy to miss the effects of sitting in a white collar job cubicle.


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 10386
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 5:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
You go on this verbal rampage, and then call ME "mentally deficient" for disagreeing with your point of view while citing facts.

Your mental deficiency has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. It has EVERYTHING to do with denying realities. And pretending they don't matter.

I'll make it easy for you....Simple "Yes" or "No" responses will do:

1. Has Donald ever randomly grabbed women by the pussy, feeling thusly entitled by his status? Yes ___ No ___
2. Did Donald ever (unknowingly) verbally admit to doing such things when on tape? Yes ___ No ___
3. Did Donald ever defraud contractors out of time and materials by not paying them after work was done? Yes ___ No ___
4. Did Donald ever defraud students at Trump University? Yes ___ No ___.
5. Did Donald face lawsuits over racial discrimination in housing, for which he "settled out of court" (read: was guilty) Yes ___ No ___
6. Did Donald Trump ever denounce the corruption of Wall Street, denounce Hillary Clinton for her connections to Goldman Sachs, and then put former Goldman Sachs people on his staff? Yes ___ No ___
7. Did Donald ever make racially denigrating remarks against a latino judge's capacity to be fair? Yes ___ No ___
8. Did Donald ever lie to declare Obama was bringing in 250,000 Syrian refugees to our country, when it was actually 10,000? Yes ___ No ___
9. Is Donald beloved and endorsed by the KKK? Yes ___ No ___
10. Is ANY of the above "fake news"? Yes ___ No ___

Score yourself: If you picked "Yes" 2 or more times on questions #1-#10 AND you still voted for him, then you are "Mentally Deficient". If you picked "No" 2 or more times, then you are AUTOMATICALLY, blindly a Trump sycophant, and that carries a life sentence of Mental Deficiency. Simple. You are not capable of objective, critical thinking.

Donald has told more LIES than Hillary or Obama could have imagined. That people can willingly and gladly ignore that is just a commentary on the state of affairs that is our society.



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners!

<--Maddie Manning, Sooner Extraordinaire
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 4362



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 6:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
tfan wrote:

I didn't say you didn't quote it correctly. I pointed out that he said "happening" not "happened".

If it was addressing an event "last night" why did he say "happening"?


Why did you "point out" he didn't say something that neither I nor anyone else claimed he did say?


Because "happening" supports his explanation. But even more support is his following statement where he said "they took in lots of people, they are having lots of problems". That is being left off all the claims that he was talking about a terrorist attack.


ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 10593



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
tfan wrote:

I didn't say you didn't quote it correctly. I pointed out that he said "happening" not "happened".

If it was addressing an event "last night" why did he say "happening"?


Why did you "point out" he didn't say something that neither I nor anyone else claimed he did say?


Because "happening" supports his explanation. But even more support is his following statement where he said "they took in lots of people, they are having lots of problems". That is being left off all the claims that he was talking about a terrorist attack.


And if you don't truncate it there, the rest of the passage is " You look at what's happening in Brussels, you look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice, take a look at Paris." All, of course, referring to specific well-publicized terrorist attacks, not to crime statistics in random world cities.

It's obvious it was making up more nonsense about terrorist incidents in Sweden supposedly happening the night before. And it was obvious enough to any fair reading of what he said that the Swedes made a formal diplomatic inquiry based on exactly that interpretation.

If you have to completely ignore what he actually said in order to strain to come up with something that isn't completely fanciful and ridiculous, maybe you should just accept that he actually said something else completely absurd and fictitious. It's not like it would be the first time he just made something up because it seemed to fit with whatever he was trying to say at the moment.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
You go on this verbal rampage, and then call ME "mentally deficient" for disagreeing with your point of view while citing facts.

Your mental deficiency has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. It has EVERYTHING to do with denying realities. And pretending they don't matter.

I'll make it easy for you....Simple "Yes" or "No" responses will do:

1. Has Donald ever randomly grabbed women by the pussy, feeling thusly entitled by his status? Yes ___ No ___
2. Did Donald ever (unknowingly) verbally admit to doing such things when on tape? Yes ___ No ___
3. Did Donald ever defraud contractors out of time and materials by not paying them after work was done? Yes ___ No ___
4. Did Donald ever defraud students at Trump University? Yes ___ No ___.
5. Did Donald face lawsuits over racial discrimination in housing, for which he "settled out of court" (read: was guilty) Yes ___ No ___
6. Did Donald Trump ever denounce the corruption of Wall Street, denounce Hillary Clinton for her connections to Goldman Sachs, and then put former Goldman Sachs people on his staff? Yes ___ No ___
7. Did Donald ever make racially denigrating remarks against a latino judge's capacity to be fair? Yes ___ No ___
8. Did Donald ever lie to declare Obama was bringing in 250,000 Syrian refugees to our country, when it was actually 10,000? Yes ___ No ___
9. Is Donald beloved and endorsed by the KKK? Yes ___ No ___
10. Is ANY of the above "fake news"? Yes ___ No ___

Score yourself: If you picked "Yes" 2 or more times on questions #1-#10 AND you still voted for him, then you are "Mentally Deficient". If you picked "No" 2 or more times, then you are AUTOMATICALLY, blindly a Trump sycophant, and that carries a life sentence of Mental Deficiency. Simple. You are not capable of objective, critical thinking.

Donald has told more LIES than Hillary or Obama could have imagined. That people can willingly and gladly ignore that is just a commentary on the state of affairs that is our society.



It would be interesting to know the root cause of this willful ignorance.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5712
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

But even then, say we give you your generous interpretation of Trump's words: that would mean, under the best possible case, our president is getting his information from "fox news story of the moment" and not looking deeper into it (since what he would have been referencing has been widely discredited). That would be consistent with his claim about the electoral college and how it was according to "information given to him".

Thus under the best scenario for him he is a bumbling idiot who simply believes whatever is convenient for him rather than look into its truth value.



_________________
Woe to that land that's governed by a child.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
But even then, say we give you your generous interpretation of Trump's words: that would mean, under the best possible case, our president is getting his information from "fox news story of the moment" and not looking deeper into it (since what he would have been referencing has been widely discredited). That would be consistent with his claim about the electoral college and how it was according to "information given to him".

Thus under the best scenario for him he is a bumbling idiot who simply believes whatever is convenient for him rather than look into its truth value.



I hope your post wasn't directed toward me. Laughing

To answer my own question in my previous post, it could be because Trump Chumps are also authoritarian assholes.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.


Last edited by cthskzfn on 02/21/17 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 5712
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/17 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
justintyme wrote:
But even then, say we give you your generous interpretation of Trump's words: that would mean, under the best possible case, our president is getting his information from "fox news story of the moment" and not looking deeper into it (since what he would have been referencing has been widely discredited). That would be consistent with his claim about the electoral college and how it was according to "information given to him".

Thus under the best scenario for him he is a bumbling idiot who simply believes whatever is convenient for him rather than look into its truth value.



I hope your post wasn't directed toward me. Laughing

To answer my own question in my previous post, it could be because Trump Chumps are also auhtoritarian assholes.

Lol. No it was @tfan's interpretation of Trump's words.



_________________
Woe to that land that's governed by a child.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 8:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Hmmm I must have missed when President Trump called the press a danger to America. You can fill me in on that right?

By the way, the press trying to undermine a sitting President is most certainly a danger to America. You know, even though President Trump never even said that to begin with.


Dude. You're a pretty weak player here. Even Kellyanne wouldn't have made this gaffe:

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-media-accountability-survey-3bd8a48bc102#.8xkmvcwqk

Quote:
The survey’s release comes after Trump called major media outlets including the New York Times, NBC News, and CBS “enemies of the American People” on Twitter on Friday.

Sorry Howee but misquoting the President to strengthen your argument isn't going to fly with me. Everything I said in my previous post cannot be denied, so you take the very last thing I said and cite something else that President Trump said?

There's a big difference between being an enemy of the state and a danger. We have plenty of enemies. Few are dangerous. That being said, I am of the opinion that the media is BOTH. However, My question still stands: When did he say that the media was danger to America? I'll answer that for you... he didn't.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 9:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There is no breaking through the FOX NEWS barrier.

It's like trying to tell someone who is insane that they are insane.

They will never believe you.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 9:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Have you ever, in your life, actually taken a journalism class? Do you understand what the standards of publication are?

I'm sorry, is that a qualifier for understanding politics? Did you take a class and now you feel like you're an expert on political issues?

I got news for you Justin... Nobody trusts "journalists" anymore. Journalism died in this country a LONG time ago. I can cite the specific example when the press lost the public trust for good. It was back in 2004 when Dan Rather decided to forge documents criticizing then President Bush's service in the National Guard. I'll bet Dan Rather went to journalism school, Justin. In fact, we have yellow journalism at best here. The overwhelming majority of citizens do not trust a word they hear from "journalists" anymore. Those whom you hold in such high regard today are a joke. I have no doubt you learned nothing of value in your class. My point is, just because you took a class doesn't mean you actually learned anything, unless you learned to be a stenographer for the Democrat party.

Wait, where are my manners? I should have asked... what are these standards of publication? I honestly don't know. Hopefully you can enlighten me.

justintyme wrote:
None of these are examples of fake news.

Maybe not to you. I cannot help you. You think taking a journalism class makes you an expert on media issues.

justintyme wrote:
And someone feeding debate questions to one of the candidates is something else entirely.

It's called deception. Which is why people aren't watching CNN anymore. Everybody knows that they were in the tank for Hillary. They are known as the Clinton News Network. So if you're wondering why people aren't reacting to the "news" the way you want them to, it's because 1) nobody is watching anymore, 2) nothing they say can be trusted, 3) people are seeing that our President is doing everything he said he was going to do on the campaign trail, and 4) everyone already knew before the election that the press was going into attack mode starting November 9th.

So I have a question for you all, since we're on the topic of alternate facts... did you REALLY think people were going to believe that the Russians hacked the election?




Last edited by Stonington_QB on 02/21/17 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 9:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
There is no breaking through the FOX NEWS barrier

Why would you think I get all my information from Fox News? I don't recall mentioning them. Is it because they are literally crushing every other news channel in the ratings?


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 9:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
There is no breaking through the FOX NEWS barrier

Why would you think I get all my information from Fox News? I don't recall mentioning them. Is it because they are literally crushing every other news channel in the ratings?



Nice reflex.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If they are living rent free inside your head, that's on you. I am not them. And I'm not here to defend them. I'm here to call out the information in which so many of you believe without question.


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

But I suggest everyone just stop feeding the troll, here and on the basketball boards. He's just sitting in his basement laughing at people for taking his bait.

Art is just mad that Notre Dame's window has closed and I said so. He can't handle the truth.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I'm here to call out the information in which so many of you believe without question.


This is what I believe, without question:

Trump is a lying, no-tax paying, pussy-grabbing, immigrant-hiring, contract-breaking, narcissistic authoritarian asshole con man who has conned millions of Americans. Other Americans support him because they are similarly assholes.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Trump Chumps are also authoritarian assholes.

This coming from someone who said that "Trump supporters should be sequestered in Death Valley."

I can guarantee you that people do NOT want an authoritarian government. In fact, what James Robart did is a perfect example of authoritarianism. Actually, what people want is smaller government. The only ones who want an authoritarian government are on the left.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Trump Chumps are also authoritarian assholes.

This coming from someone who said that "Trump supporters should be sequestered in Death Valley."

I can guarantee you that people do NOT want an authoritarian government. In fact, what James Robart did is a perfect example of authoritarianism. Actually, what people want is smaller government. The only ones who want an authoritarian government are on the left.



Trump is a lying, no-tax paying, pussy-grabbing, immigrant-hiring, contract-breaking, narcissistic authoritarian asshole con man who has conned millions of Americans. Other Americans support him because they are similarly assholes.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

This is what I believe, without question:

Trump is a lying, no-tax paying, pussy-grabbing, immigrant-hiring, contract-breaking, narcissistic authoritarian asshole con man who has conned millions of Americans. Other Americans support him because they are similarly assholes.

Well you are entitled to that opinion. That's called freedom.

Speaking of other Americans, other Americans couldn't find a decent paying full-time job over the past 8 years. Other Americans were in danger of losing their livelihoods in places like PA, IN and WV (among others) because they were being threatened with unemployment by means of eliminating their industry and being sent to "jobs training," whatever the hell that is. Other Americans saw who's been REALLY running the show in Flint, MI. Other Americans lost their fathers and husbands during the riots sponsored by left-wing hate groups and lone wolf attacks on police officers. Other Americans can't afford their substandard healthcare premiums because we have a law that forces people to buy insurance, which I'm sure is great for the insurance industry by the way. And other Americans are sick and tired of being divided by race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion. And speaking of religion, other Americans are tired of being attacked daily for having a religion.

So go ahead and call other Americans assholes. Hillary did (well, she actually called them "deplorables"). How did that work out for her?


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

This is what I believe, without question:

Trump is a lying, no-tax paying, pussy-grabbing, immigrant-hiring, contract-breaking, narcissistic authoritarian asshole con man who has conned millions of Americans. Other Americans support him because they are similarly assholes.

Well you are entitled to that opinion. That's called freedom.

Speaking of other Americans, other Americans couldn't find a decent paying full-time job over the past 8 years. Other Americans were in danger of losing their livelihoods in places like PA, IN and WV (among others) because they were being threatened with unemployment by means of eliminating their industry and being sent to "jobs training," whatever the hell that is. Other Americans saw who's been REALLY running the show in Flint, MI. Other Americans lost their fathers and husbands during the riots sponsored by left-wing hate groups and lone wolf attacks on police officers. Other Americans can't afford their substandard healthcare premiums because we have a law that forces people to buy insurance, which I'm sure is great for the insurance industry by the way. And other Americans are sick and tired of being divided by race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion. And speaking of religion, other Americans are tired of being attacked daily for having a religion.

So go ahead and call other Americans assholes. Hillary did. How did that work out for her?


I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

Your rant above tells a lot about you.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

Your rant above tells a lot about you.

No it was HALF. You like CNN articles right?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I am NOT going to rehash this argument about how the electoral process works with you. Also it was not 3,000,000.

And yes, my "rant" tells you that I sympathize with the people who paid a REAL price over the past 8 years. I didn't even get into discussing the people who were attacked by rioters because of the way they were voting, or those who lost their children to criminal illegals who murdered them because sanctuary cities allowed them to return to our country, or the people who used to have to hide underneath their desks during school drills, only to watch these young "protestors" who know NOTHING carry the flag of the Soviet Union while marching down the street. A street that was shut down and prevented people from getting to work, or to the hospital. I am like most people, sick and tired of all of the left's crap. And just for the record, I don't even identify as Republican.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:19 am    ::: Trump pipeline lies in FL Reply Reply with quote

Classic Trump lies, at his phony rally in FL:

"Within a few days of taking the oath of office, I've taken steps to begin the construction of the Keystone and the Dakota Access Pipelines. Anywhere from 30-40,000 jobs. And very importantly, as I was about to sign it, I said who makes the pipe? Who makes the pipe? Something this audience understands very well, right? Simple question. The lawyers put this very complex document in front. I said, who makes the pipe? They said, sir, it can be made anywhere. I said not anymore. I put a little clause in the bottom. The pipe has to be made in the United States of America if we're going to have pine line."


Maybe 4,000 temporary construction jobs, 50 permanent jobs.

The pipe is already made. Some in Canada, some by a Russian company.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

Your rant above tells a lot about you.

No it was HALF. You like CNN articles right?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I am NOT going to rehash this argument about how the electoral process works with you. Also it was not 3,000,000.

And yes, my "rant" tells you that I sympathize with the people who paid a REAL price over the past 8 years. I didn't even get into discussing the people who were attacked by rioters because of the way they were voting, or those who lost their children to criminal illegals who murdered them because sanctuary cities allowed them to return to our country, or the people who used to have to hide underneath their desks during school drills, only to watch these young "protestors" who know NOTHING carry the flag of the Soviet Union while marching down the street. A street that was shut down and prevented people from getting to work, or to the hospital. I am like most people, sick and tired of all of the left's crap. And just for the record, I don't even identify as Republican.



Did she say 50%? Good for her, but still lower than actual, imo.

FYI, I haven't watched CNN in more than a decade.

What is your official Clinton 2016 vote plurality?

Do your trusted news organizations include Breitbart and Alex Jones?

The fact that your rant includes only "the last 8 years" is the tell.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

Your rant above tells a lot about you.

No it was HALF. You like CNN articles right?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I am NOT going to rehash this argument about how the electoral process works with you. Also it was not 3,000,000.

And yes, my "rant" tells you that I sympathize with the people who paid a REAL price over the past 8 years. I didn't even get into discussing the people who were attacked by rioters because of the way they were voting, or those who lost their children to criminal illegals who murdered them because sanctuary cities allowed them to return to our country, or the people who used to have to hide underneath their desks during school drills, only to watch these young "protestors" who know NOTHING carry the flag of the Soviet Union while marching down the street. A street that was shut down and prevented people from getting to work, or to the hospital. I am like most people, sick and tired of all of the left's crap. And just for the record, I don't even identify as Republican.



Did she say 50%? Good for her, but still lower than actual, imo.

FYI, I haven't watched CNN in more than a decade.

What is your official Clinton 2016 vote plurality?

Do your trusted news organizations include Breitbart and Alex Jones?

The fact that your rant includes only "the last 8 years" is the tell.

You have no other response to what I said other than quoting the last 8 years. I have news for you though, yellow journalism has been going strong for a lot longer than that. People are sick of the lies that the press tells.

And no, they do not include Breitbart and Alex Jones. If Breitbart has a good article I would read it, but to answer your question, I don't have a trusted news organization because there isn't one. There is no center news. I read and hear from all sources and make my own decisions based on the information (and lack thereof) that I am given. I would love to hear YOUR sources though.

I would ask what you think is so "telling" about me, but honestly I don't even care.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

Your rant above tells a lot about you.

No it was HALF. You like CNN articles right?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I am NOT going to rehash this argument about how the electoral process works with you. Also it was not 3,000,000.

And yes, my "rant" tells you that I sympathize with the people who paid a REAL price over the past 8 years. I didn't even get into discussing the people who were attacked by rioters because of the way they were voting, or those who lost their children to criminal illegals who murdered them because sanctuary cities allowed them to return to our country, or the people who used to have to hide underneath their desks during school drills, only to watch these young "protestors" who know NOTHING carry the flag of the Soviet Union while marching down the street. A street that was shut down and prevented people from getting to work, or to the hospital. I am like most people, sick and tired of all of the left's crap. And just for the record, I don't even identify as Republican.



Did she say 50%? Good for her, but still lower than actual, imo.

FYI, I haven't watched CNN in more than a decade.

What is your official Clinton 2016 vote plurality?

Do your trusted news organizations include Breitbart and Alex Jones?

The fact that your rant includes only "the last 8 years" is the tell.

You have no other response to what I said other than quoting the last 8 years. I have news for you though, yellow journalism has been going strong for a lot longer than that. People are sick of the lies that the press tells.

And no, they do not include Breitbart and Alex Jones. If Breitbart has a good article I would read it, but to answer your question, I don't have a trusted news organization because there isn't one. There is no center news. I read and hear from all sources and make my own decisions based on the information (and lack thereof) that I am given. I would love to hear YOUR sources though.

I would ask what you think is so "telling" about me, but honestly I don't even care.


The last 8 years is what you're bitching about. I wonder why.

Things were worse for the 8 yrs before that. I'm willing to guess your rants weren't as plentiful in those years though. I wonder why.

I don't reply to your rants because they're filled with the usual crap, imo.

All lawbreakers should be held accountable, from protesters to cops to presidents.

Protesting and carrying a Soviet flag- doesn't fall under your definition of freedom?

You say a federal judge's act was "authoritarian government". That's silly on its face. It's called "checks and balances". If anything was authoritarian, it was the executive order he ruled on.

Polls show more Americans agree with the Democratic Party position on many important issues.

What is your trusted source's tally re: the 2016 Clinton vote plurality?



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 10386
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 12:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Hmmm I must have missed when President Trump called the press a danger to America. You can fill me in on that right?

By the way, the press trying to undermine a sitting President is most certainly a danger to America. You know, even though President Trump never even said that to begin with.


Dude. You're a pretty weak player here. Even Kellyanne wouldn't have made this gaffe:

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-media-accountability-survey-3bd8a48bc102#.8xkmvcwqk

Quote:
The survey’s release comes after Trump called major media outlets including the New York Times, NBC News, and CBS “enemies of the American People” on Twitter on Friday.

Sorry Howee but misquoting the President to strengthen your argument isn't going to fly with me. Everything I said in my previous post cannot be denied, so you take the very last thing I said and cite something else that President Trump said?

There's a big difference between being an enemy of the state and a danger. We have plenty of enemies. Few are dangerous. That being said, I am of the opinion that the media is BOTH. However, My question still stands: When did he say that the media was danger to America? I'll answer that for you... he didn't.


This is more evidence of that "Mental Deficiency" you illustrate so aptly. Laughing"Danger to America" and "Enemy" are synonymous. If you think the average Deplorable has the IQ to make any distinction, you'd be mistaken. And I can promise you, your fearless leader COUNTS on the innuendo to bridge the ideas, as close as they are.

Another example: I'm sure you saw the O'Reilly interview, where Bill was trying to get Donald to admit that the Russian leader was intolerant and killed dissidents. Donald's response? America isn't so innocent, either. The implication is that they're pretty much equivalent, and Russia's not so bad. Did he SAY that? No. Did he IMPLY it, for the weak of mind to swallow? Yes. "The Art of The Deal" really should have been named "The Art of Bullshitting".

And yet, you--individually and collectively--defend him. This is not only a mental deficiency, it's a moral one, too. I have no doubt you really don't believe he groped women randomly, or screwed contractors, or that the KKK really doesn't love him. I don't have to see your test results. Laughing



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners!

<--Maddie Manning, Sooner Extraordinaire
Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Things were worse for the 8 yrs before that.

Must cite specific examples why or else this is just blabber.

cthskzfn wrote:
Protesting and carrying a Soviet flag- doesn't fall under your definition of freedom?

Glad you brought this up.
People on the left can do whatever they like (within the bounds of the law). That's also called freedom. And I always hear this rhetoric from people on the left, because it is frequently repeated on left-wing news networks. News networks that cthskzfn claims not to watch, I might add. The thing is though, nobody is saying that you can't do any of this. It's nothing more than a strawman argument because nobody (normal) is against freedom.

But here are some problems with that argument:
1) If you're blocking a major route without permission or causing a public disturbance, you are breaking the law.
2) You can do it, but it doesn't mean that people are going to like what you're doing. So by engaging in this "movement" you are giving people a reason to support the President on his platform of law and order.
3) People are hip to the left. The know that you only tout freedom when out of power. When in power, freedom is the last thing you people want.

Another fallacy of the left with freedom of speech is that they mistake it for the right to be heard. You can say whatever your heart desires but it doesn't mean that anyone has to listen to it.
cthskzfn wrote:
You say a federal judge's act was "authoritarian government". That's silly on its face.

Wrong again. You should check the rulings from cases U.S. vs AMC Entertainment (9th Circuit) and Dep't of Defense vs Meinhold (Supreme Court). If you're too lazy to read them, I'm not going to bother explaining why this could have been overruled.

cthskzfn wrote:
Polls show more Americans agree with the Democratic Party position on many important issues.

Here we go again citing the polls that nobody believes anymore. Come on, November wasn't THAT long ago. Why on Earth would you trust polls?


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wasn't going to reply because your posts are so ridiculously childish and dim witted but honestly you make it so easy to knock these wiffle balls of yours right out of the park.
Howee wrote:
This is more evidence of that "Mental Deficiency" you illustrate so aptly. Laughing"Danger to America" and "Enemy" are synonymous

It sounds like you need a thesaurus, Howee. They are NOT synonymous. You keep saying "mental deficiency" but your narcissism is getting in the way of your ability to deliver a valid argument. See, if nobody is programmed the way you are, you think they must be idiots. I'll bet it never even occured to you to look in the mirror.

Howee wrote:
Another example: I'm sure you saw the O'Reilly interview, where Bill was trying to get Donald to admit that the Russian leader was intolerant and killed dissidents. Donald's response? America isn't so innocent, either. The implication is that they're pretty much equivalent, and Russia's not so bad. Did he SAY that? No. Did he IMPLY it, for the weak of mind to swallow? Yes. "The Art of The Deal" really should have been named "The Art of Bullshitting".

It sounds to me like the bullshitting is coming from you. You just ADMITTED that he didn't say any of that but you're using it to make your argument anyways. Read my above post where I discuss strawman arguments.

Howee wrote:
And yet, you--individually and collectively--defend him. This is not only a mental deficiency, it's a moral one, too. I have no doubt you really don't believe he groped women randomly, or screwed contractors, or that the KKK really doesn't love him. I don't have to see your test results. Laughing

Sorry I didn't read that sophomoric post of yours with that test. You probably wasted a good hour making that up and I didn't even read it.

So you talk about this "moral deficiency." So nobody likes what he said. Did he actually do it? Who knows. Everyone has already made up their mind on that. But groping women? How do you know that? The octopus never happened. Know why? Because first-class seats don't have folding tables or cup holders. If you ever flew first class you would know that. Obviously you have not. And NO they were not folding 30 years ago either.
But if this moral compass is so revered by the left, then why would you give the Clintons a pass? He RAPED a woman, Howee. And it's a very real possibility that it wasn't a singular incident. And Hillary just let it slide. In fact she personally went after the victims. And then there's the server which apparently was not a big deal to the Alternate Facts media. The entire reason she got a private server in the first place (which is extremely illegal) was to cover up a racketeering operation that was being used to sell influence to donors when she becomes President. And speaking of this racket, did you know that she wrote off about a million dollars in taxes because she donated it to herself? I'm guessing THIS represents a moral compass? How many people who were connected to her died under mysterious circumstances? Would you consider Benghazi part of this moral compass? What I'm trying to say, Howee, is that you really don't have a pot to piss in here. Nobody in their right mind is going to pick a career criminal over a guy who actually cares about our way of life who may or may have NOT actually done anything he said during guy talk. There isn't a man or woman alive that has not engaged in sexually demeaning conversation among friends in private about the other sex.

Lastly, the KKK. President Trump publically disavowed the KKK last year. But as you probably do not know, that is a Democrat organization, with members in Congress as recently as 2010. Yet another hate group to come from your beloved, tolerant party.


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Things were worse for the 8 yrs before that.

Must cite specific examples why or else this is just blabber.

cthskzfn wrote:
Protesting and carrying a Soviet flag- doesn't fall under your definition of freedom?

Glad you brought this up.
People on the left can do whatever they like (within the bounds of the law). That's also called freedom. And I always hear this rhetoric from people on the left, because it is frequently repeated on left-wing news networks. News networks that cthskzfn claims not to watch, I might add. The thing is though, nobody is saying that you can't do any of this. It's nothing more than a strawman argument because nobody (normal) is against freedom.

But here are some problems with that argument:
1) If you're blocking a major route without permission or causing a public disturbance, you are breaking the law.
2) You can do it, but it doesn't mean that people are going to like what you're doing. So by engaging in this "movement" you are giving people a reason to support the President on his platform of law and order.
3) People are hip to the left. The know that you only tout freedom when out of power. When in power, freedom is the last thing you people want.

Another fallacy of the left with freedom of speech is that they mistake it for the right to be heard. You can say whatever your heart desires but it doesn't mean that anyone has to listen to it.
cthskzfn wrote:
You say a federal judge's act was "authoritarian government". That's silly on its face.

Wrong again. You should check the rulings from cases U.S. vs AMC Entertainment (9th Circuit) and Dep't of Defense vs Meinhold (Supreme Court). If you're too lazy to read them, I'm not going to bother explaining why this could have been overruled.

cthskzfn wrote:
Polls show more Americans agree with the Democratic Party position on many important issues.

Here we go again citing the polls that nobody believes anymore. Come on, November wasn't THAT long ago. Why on Earth would you trust polls?



I'll ask for the 3rd time. Maybe I'll get an answer. What is your trusted source's official number re: the Hillary Clinton plurality in the 2016 election?



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 4362



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 6:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Donald's response? America isn't so innocent, either. The implication is that they're pretty much equivalent, and Russia's not so bad. Did he SAY that? No. Did he IMPLY it, for the weak of mind to swallow? Yes. "


I can't come up with how big a difference it is between assassinating a reporter or political rival, and assassinating people (including children) in other countries on other continents thousands of miles away, the way US presidents do. US presidents have Putin on quantity and they are assassinating people they don't even know who pose no threat to them and it would be difficult to make a case they pose a threat to any American. And certainly their family members who are killed pose no threat. How much more moral is the assassination US presidents do versus what Putin does? Don't think that US presidents will be able to get by St. Peter at the gates of heaven any more than Putin will.


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 10386
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/21/17 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
This is more evidence of that "Mental Deficiency" you illustrate so aptly. Laughing"Danger to America" and "Enemy" are synonymous

It sounds like you need a thesaurus, Howee. They are NOT synonymous. You keep saying "mental deficiency" but your narcissism is getting in the way of your ability to deliver a valid argument. See, if nobody is programmed the way you are, you think they must be idiots. I'll bet it never even occured to you to look in the mirror.


Ooooh. Bitch is gettin' NASTY here. Mission accomplished. Razz
And yes, darlin'...."Danger" and "Enemy" are contextually synonymous: one entails the other. But deny that all you like. You've already established your mental deficiency.

Howee wrote:
And yet, you--individually and collectively--defend him. This is not only a mental deficiency, it's a moral one, too. I have no doubt you really don't believe he groped women randomly, or screwed contractors, or that the KKK really doesn't love him. I don't have to see your test results. Laughing

Stonington_QB wrote:
Sorry I didn't read that sophomoric post of yours with that test. You probably wasted a good hour making that up and I didn't even read it.
Andddd....you're lying AGAIN. Didn't take me but 15 minutes. AND you read it, liar: HOW ELSE could you think it was "sophomoric"? Nyah, Nyah. (Probably didn't comprehend it, but. Ya. Laughing)
Stonington_QB wrote:
So you talk about this "moral deficiency." So nobody likes what he said. Did he actually do it? Who knows. Everyone has already made up their mind on that. But groping women? How do you know that? The octopus never happened. Know why? Because first-class seats don't have folding tables or cup holders. If you ever flew first class you would know that. Obviously you have not. And NO they were not folding 30 years ago either.
How pathetic. Rolling Eyes Some day, I'll tell you all about "First Class". It's not an 'airline ticket', actually. "How do you know that?" THAT HE GROPED WOMEN? ....because he SAID IT, ON TAPE. Not what he'd *like* to do, not a fantasy, but what he DID ON AN ONGOING BASIS. More Moral Deficiency here. YOU prefer to call that locker room talk, maybe? No. I only hope YOU, or your daughter or sister or whomever DON'T get groped like he didn't grope those girls. You voted for him? You deserve that.

Stonington_QB wrote:
But if this moral compass is so revered by the left, then why would you give the Clintons a pass? He RAPED a woman, Howee. And it's a very real possibility that it wasn't a singular incident. And Hillary just let it slide. In fact she personally went after the victims.

You have no idea of my opinion on Bill Clinton. And. He wasn't running for office. (nice "Donald" try...y'all keep falling for that canard) Your accusations against HILLARY are merely more Donald-speak.
Stonington_QB wrote:
And speaking of this racket, did you know that she wrote off about a million dollars in taxes because she donated it to herself?
Yes, of course. I saw all those documentations. Just like you did. No wait.....FAKE NEWS told you those things. And you're their parrot. Nobody ever really saw that. But we ALL saw Donald's tax retur....nooo. Wait. Hmmm. Who actually saw WHAT?? Not YOU.

Stonington_QB wrote:
Nobody in their right mind is going to pick a career criminal over a guy who actually cares about our way of life who may or may have NOT actually done anything he said during guy talk. [b]There isn't a man or woman alive that has not engaged in sexually demeaning conversation among friends in private about the other sex
There it is again. That morally deficient thinking: "He didn't probably REALLY mean that....he was just...." bullshit. HE DID IT. REPEATEDLY. But go ahead. Ignore it. If Barack had been taped saying that, or anything NEAR to it....there'd have been a lynching.
Stonington_QB wrote:
Lastly, the KKK. President Trump publically disavowed the KKK last year. But as you probably do not know, that is a Democrat organization , with members in Congress as recently as 2010. Yet another hate group to come from your beloved, tolerant party.
Anddd....even more lies. Really....you can't fact-check better than that?

Kellyanne, you've really outdone yourself. I'm quite done with you. I can get this same bullshit watching Donald talk, with a prettier face to look at. But as you've already discovered, Rebkell's is just not the place where individuals gladly swallow the bullshit you and yours promulgate.



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners!

<--Maddie Manning, Sooner Extraordinaire
Ex-Ref



Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Posts: 4149



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/23/17 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:


I got news for you Justin... Nobody trusts "journalists" anymore.



Quote:
The Quinnipiac University poll, released on Wednesday, asked participants if the media or Trump "tell you the truth about important issues." The survey said that 52% of voters trust the media, with only 37% saying they trusted Trump more.



Before anyone jumps in, I know that polls can be misleading. But at least it's something.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/23/president-trump-media-quinnipiac-poll/98283962/


Stonington_QB



Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 151
Location: Your safe space


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/23/17 11:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:


I got news for you Justin... Nobody trusts "journalists" anymore.



Quote:
The Quinnipiac University poll, released on Wednesday, asked participants if the media or Trump "tell you the truth about important issues." The survey said that 52% of voters trust the media, with only 37% saying they trusted Trump more.



Before anyone jumps in, I know that polls can be misleading. But at least it's something.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/23/president-trump-media-quinnipiac-poll/98283962/

Here's a poll from Emerson College saying the exact opposite:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

So based on Quinnipiac's election polls last year vs Emerson's, wouldn't you be more inclined to believe Emerson's polling data?


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 7683
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump is not president.


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/17 10:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When is Trump gonna give back all the guns Obama took from our Patriotic (Real American) neighbors?



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 14721
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/25/17 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't normally intercede in Area 51.

I'm going to make an exception here, perhaps a bit too late.

It is a bug in the board software that indicates Area 51 is exempt from moderation and the basic rules of not being a-holes towards each other. It's not a feature.

So first of all: lay the hell off personal attacks, such as calling people mentally deficient, trolls, or Kellyanne Conway, or the next time I come in this forum it'll be like Thor: wielding a mighty banhammer.

Second of all, this thread will be locked, and perhaps all parties wishing to engage in political discussion should read the points above before starting a new one.



_________________
"Silence must be heard, noise should be observed
The time has come to learn, that silence...
SILENCE MUST BE HEARD..."
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin