RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Alternate Facts from Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I'm here to call out the information in which so many of you believe without question.

This is what I believe, without question:

Trump is a lying, no-tax paying, pussy-grabbing, immigrant-hiring, contract-breaking, narcissistic authoritarian asshole con man who has conned millions of Americans. Other Americans support him because they are similarly assholes.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Trump Chumps are also authoritarian assholes.

This coming from someone who said that "Trump supporters should be sequestered in Death Valley."

I can guarantee you that people do NOT want an authoritarian government. In fact, what James Robart did is a perfect example of authoritarianism. Actually, what people want is smaller government. The only ones who want an authoritarian government are on the left.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Trump Chumps are also authoritarian assholes.

This coming from someone who said that "Trump supporters should be sequestered in Death Valley."

I can guarantee you that people do NOT want an authoritarian government. In fact, what James Robart did is a perfect example of authoritarianism. Actually, what people want is smaller government. The only ones who want an authoritarian government are on the left.

Trump is a lying, no-tax paying, pussy-grabbing, immigrant-hiring, contract-breaking, narcissistic authoritarian asshole con man who has conned millions of Americans. Other Americans support him because they are similarly assholes.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

Well you are entitled to that opinion. That's called freedom.

Speaking of other Americans, other Americans couldn't find a decent paying full-time job over the past 8 years. Other Americans were in danger of losing their livelihoods in places like PA, IN and WV (among others) because they were being threatened with unemployment by means of eliminating their industry and being sent to "jobs training," whatever the hell that is. Other Americans saw who's been REALLY running the show in Flint, MI. Other Americans lost their fathers and husbands during the riots sponsored by left-wing hate groups and lone wolf attacks on police officers. Other Americans can't afford their substandard healthcare premiums because we have a law that forces people to buy insurance, which I'm sure is great for the insurance industry by the way. And other Americans are sick and tired of being divided by race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion. And speaking of religion, other Americans are tired of being attacked daily for having a religion.

So go ahead and call other Americans assholes. Hillary did (well, she actually called them "deplorables"). How did that work out for her?

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/21/17 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Well you are entitled to that opinion. That's called freedom.

Speaking of other Americans, other Americans couldn't find a decent paying full-time job over the past 8 years. Other Americans were in danger of losing their livelihoods in places like PA, IN and WV (among others) because they were being threatened with unemployment by means of eliminating their industry and being sent to "jobs training," whatever the hell that is. Other Americans saw who's been REALLY running the show in Flint, MI. Other Americans lost their fathers and husbands during the riots sponsored by left-wing hate groups and lone wolf attacks on police officers. Other Americans can't afford their substandard healthcare premiums because we have a law that forces people to buy insurance, which I'm sure is great for the insurance industry by the way. And other Americans are sick and tired of being divided by race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion. And speaking of religion, other Americans are tired of being attacked daily for having a religion.

So go ahead and call other Americans assholes. Hillary did. How did that work out for her?

I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

Your rant above tells a lot about you.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

I believe she called only 20%(?) of you guys "deplorables". I disagree- it's more than 20%. And, she got 3,000,000 more votes than the lying authoritarian asshole Trump.

No it was HALF. You like CNN articles right?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I am NOT going to rehash this argument about how the electoral process works with you. Also it was not 3,000,000.

And yes, my "rant" tells you that I sympathize with the people who paid a REAL price over the past 8 years. I didn't even get into discussing the people who were attacked by rioters because of the way they were voting, or those who lost their children to criminal illegals who murdered them because sanctuary cities allowed them to return to our country, or the people who used to have to hide underneath their desks during school drills, only to watch these young "protestors" who know NOTHING carry the flag of the Soviet Union while marching down the street. A street that was shut down and prevented people from getting to work, or to the hospital. I am like most people, sick and tired of all of the left's crap. And just for the record, I don't even identify as Republican.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:19 am    ::: Trump pipeline lies in FL Reply Reply with quote

Classic Trump lies, at his phony rally in FL:

"Within a few days of taking the oath of office, I've taken steps to begin the construction of the Keystone and the Dakota Access Pipelines. Anywhere from 30-40,000 jobs. And very importantly, as I was about to sign it, I said who makes the pipe? Who makes the pipe? Something this audience understands very well, right? Simple question. The lawyers put this very complex document in front. I said, who makes the pipe? They said, sir, it can be made anywhere. I said not anymore. I put a little clause in the bottom. The pipe has to be made in the United States of America if we're going to have pine line."

Maybe 4,000 temporary construction jobs, 50 permanent jobs.

The pipe is already made. Some in Canada, some by a Russian company.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 11:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I am NOT going to rehash this argument about how the electoral process works with you. Also it was not 3,000,000.

And yes, my "rant" tells you that I sympathize with the people who paid a REAL price over the past 8 years. I didn't even get into discussing the people who were attacked by rioters because of the way they were voting, or those who lost their children to criminal illegals who murdered them because sanctuary cities allowed them to return to our country, or the people who used to have to hide underneath their desks during school drills, only to watch these young "protestors" who know NOTHING carry the flag of the Soviet Union while marching down the street. A street that was shut down and prevented people from getting to work, or to the hospital. I am like most people, sick and tired of all of the left's crap. And just for the record, I don't even identify as Republican.

Did she say 50%? Good for her, but still lower than actual, imo.

FYI, I haven't watched CNN in more than a decade.

What is your official Clinton 2016 vote plurality?

Do your trusted news organizations include Breitbart and Alex Jones?

The fact that your rant includes only "the last 8 years" is the tell.

PostPosted: 02/21/17 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

You have no other response to what I said other than quoting the last 8 years. I have news for you though, yellow journalism has been going strong for a lot longer than that. People are sick of the lies that the press tells.

And no, they do not include Breitbart and Alex Jones. If Breitbart has a good article I would read it, but to answer your question, I don't have a trusted news organization because there isn't one. There is no center news. I read and hear from all sources and make my own decisions based on the information (and lack thereof) that I am given. I would love to hear YOUR sources though.

I would ask what you think is so "telling" about me, but honestly I don't even care.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/21/17 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

You have no other response to what I said other than quoting the last 8 years. I have news for you though, yellow journalism has been going strong for a lot longer than that. People are sick of the lies that the press tells.

And no, they do not include Breitbart and Alex Jones. If Breitbart has a good article I would read it, but to answer your question, I don't have a trusted news organization because there isn't one. There is no center news. I read and hear from all sources and make my own decisions based on the information (and lack thereof) that I am given. I would love to hear YOUR sources though.

I would ask what you think is so "telling" about me, but honestly I don't even care.

The last 8 years is what you're bitching about. I wonder why.

Things were worse for the 8 yrs before that. I'm willing to guess your rants weren't as plentiful in those years though. I wonder why.

I don't reply to your rants because they're filled with the usual crap, imo.

All lawbreakers should be held accountable, from protesters to cops to presidents.

Protesting and carrying a Soviet flag- doesn't fall under your definition of freedom?

You say a federal judge's act was "authoritarian government". That's silly on its face. It's called "checks and balances". If anything was authoritarian, it was the executive order he ruled on.

Polls show more Americans agree with the Democratic Party position on many important issues.

What is your trusted source's tally re: the 2016 Clinton vote plurality?

PostPosted: 02/21/17 12:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Hmmm I must have missed when President Trump called the press a danger to America. You can fill me in on that right?

By the way, the press trying to undermine a sitting President is most certainly a danger to America. You know, even though President Trump never even said that to begin with.

Dude. You're a pretty weak player here. Even Kellyanne wouldn't have made this gaffe:

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-media-accountability-survey-3bd8a48bc102#.8xkmvcwqk

Quote:
The survey’s release comes after Trump called major media outlets including the New York Times, NBC News, and CBS “enemies of the American People” on Twitter on Friday.

Sorry Howee but misquoting the President to strengthen your argument isn't going to fly with me. Everything I said in my previous post cannot be denied, so you take the very last thing I said and cite something else that President Trump said?

There's a big difference between being an enemy of the state and a danger. We have plenty of enemies. Few are dangerous. That being said, I am of the opinion that the media is BOTH. However, My question still stands: When did he say that the media was danger to America? I'll answer that for you... he didn't.

This is more evidence of that "Mental Deficiency" you illustrate so aptly. Laughing"Danger to America" and "Enemy" are synonymous. If you think the average Deplorable has the IQ to make any distinction, you'd be mistaken. And I can promise you, your fearless leader COUNTS on the innuendo to bridge the ideas, as close as they are.

Another example: I'm sure you saw the O'Reilly interview, where Bill was trying to get Donald to admit that the Russian leader was intolerant and killed dissidents. Donald's response? America isn't so innocent, either. The implication is that they're pretty much equivalent, and Russia's not so bad. Did he SAY that? No. Did he IMPLY it, for the weak of mind to swallow? Yes. "The Art of The Deal" really should have been named "The Art of Bullshitting".

And yet, you--individually and collectively--defend him. This is not only a mental deficiency, it's a moral one, too. I have no doubt you really don't believe he groped women randomly, or screwed contractors, or that the KKK really doesn't love him. I don't have to see your test results. Laughing

PostPosted: 02/21/17 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Things were worse for the 8 yrs before that.

Must cite specific examples why or else this is just blabber.

cthskzfn wrote:
Protesting and carrying a Soviet flag- doesn't fall under your definition of freedom?

Glad you brought this up.
People on the left can do whatever they like (within the bounds of the law). That's also called freedom. And I always hear this rhetoric from people on the left, because it is frequently repeated on left-wing news networks. News networks that cthskzfn claims not to watch, I might add. The thing is though, nobody is saying that you can't do any of this. It's nothing more than a strawman argument because nobody (normal) is against freedom.

But here are some problems with that argument:
1) If you're blocking a major route without permission or causing a public disturbance, you are breaking the law.
2) You can do it, but it doesn't mean that people are going to like what you're doing. So by engaging in this "movement" you are giving people a reason to support the President on his platform of law and order.
3) People are hip to the left. The know that you only tout freedom when out of power. When in power, freedom is the last thing you people want.

Another fallacy of the left with freedom of speech is that they mistake it for the right to be heard. You can say whatever your heart desires but it doesn't mean that anyone has to listen to it.
cthskzfn wrote:
You say a federal judge's act was "authoritarian government". That's silly on its face.

Wrong again. You should check the rulings from cases U.S. vs AMC Entertainment (9th Circuit) and Dep't of Defense vs Meinhold (Supreme Court). If you're too lazy to read them, I'm not going to bother explaining why this could have been overruled.

cthskzfn wrote:
Polls show more Americans agree with the Democratic Party position on many important issues.

Here we go again citing the polls that nobody believes anymore. Come on, November wasn't THAT long ago. Why on Earth would you trust polls?

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/21/17 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wasn't going to reply because your posts are so ridiculously childish and dim witted but honestly you make it so easy to knock these wiffle balls of yours right out of the park.
Howee wrote:
This is more evidence of that "Mental Deficiency" you illustrate so aptly. Laughing"Danger to America" and "Enemy" are synonymous

It sounds like you need a thesaurus, Howee. They are NOT synonymous. You keep saying "mental deficiency" but your narcissism is getting in the way of your ability to deliver a valid argument. See, if nobody is programmed the way you are, you think they must be idiots. I'll bet it never even occured to you to look in the mirror.

Howee wrote:
Another example: I'm sure you saw the O'Reilly interview, where Bill was trying to get Donald to admit that the Russian leader was intolerant and killed dissidents. Donald's response? America isn't so innocent, either. The implication is that they're pretty much equivalent, and Russia's not so bad. Did he SAY that? No. Did he IMPLY it, for the weak of mind to swallow? Yes. "The Art of The Deal" really should have been named "The Art of Bullshitting".

It sounds to me like the bullshitting is coming from you. You just ADMITTED that he didn't say any of that but you're using it to make your argument anyways. Read my above post where I discuss strawman arguments.

Howee wrote:
And yet, you--individually and collectively--defend him. This is not only a mental deficiency, it's a moral one, too. I have no doubt you really don't believe he groped women randomly, or screwed contractors, or that the KKK really doesn't love him. I don't have to see your test results. Laughing

Sorry I didn't read that sophomoric post of yours with that test. You probably wasted a good hour making that up and I didn't even read it.

So you talk about this "moral deficiency." So nobody likes what he said. Did he actually do it? Who knows. Everyone has already made up their mind on that. But groping women? How do you know that? The octopus never happened. Know why? Because first-class seats don't have folding tables or cup holders. If you ever flew first class you would know that. Obviously you have not. And NO they were not folding 30 years ago either.
But if this moral compass is so revered by the left, then why would you give the Clintons a pass? He RAPED a woman, Howee. And it's a very real possibility that it wasn't a singular incident. And Hillary just let it slide. In fact she personally went after the victims. And then there's the server which apparently was not a big deal to the Alternate Facts media. The entire reason she got a private server in the first place (which is extremely illegal) was to cover up a racketeering operation that was being used to sell influence to donors when she becomes President. And speaking of this racket, did you know that she wrote off about a million dollars in taxes because she donated it to herself? I'm guessing THIS represents a moral compass? How many people who were connected to her died under mysterious circumstances? Would you consider Benghazi part of this moral compass? What I'm trying to say, Howee, is that you really don't have a pot to piss in here. Nobody in their right mind is going to pick a career criminal over a guy who actually cares about our way of life who may or may have NOT actually done anything he said during guy talk. There isn't a man or woman alive that has not engaged in sexually demeaning conversation among friends in private about the other sex.

Lastly, the KKK. President Trump publically disavowed the KKK last year. But as you probably do not know, that is a Democrat organization, with members in Congress as recently as 2010. Yet another hate group to come from your beloved, tolerant party.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/21/17 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
Things were worse for the 8 yrs before that.

Must cite specific examples why or else this is just blabber.

cthskzfn wrote:

Glad you brought this up.
People on the left can do whatever they like (within the bounds of the law). That's also called freedom. And I always hear this rhetoric from people on the left, because it is frequently repeated on left-wing news networks. News networks that cthskzfn claims not to watch, I might add. The thing is though, nobody is saying that you can't do any of this. It's nothing more than a strawman argument because nobody (normal) is against freedom.

But here are some problems with that argument:
1) If you're blocking a major route without permission or causing a public disturbance, you are breaking the law.
2) You can do it, but it doesn't mean that people are going to like what you're doing. So by engaging in this "movement" you are giving people a reason to support the President on his platform of law and order.
3) People are hip to the left. The know that you only tout freedom when out of power. When in power, freedom is the last thing you people want.

Another fallacy of the left with freedom of speech is that they mistake it for the right to be heard. You can say whatever your heart desires but it doesn't mean that anyone has to listen to it.
cthskzfn wrote:
You say a federal judge's act was "authoritarian government". That's silly on its face.

Wrong again. You should check the rulings from cases U.S. vs AMC Entertainment (9th Circuit) and Dep't of Defense vs Meinhold (Supreme Court). If you're too lazy to read them, I'm not going to bother explaining why this could have been overruled.

cthskzfn wrote:

Here we go again citing the polls that nobody believes anymore. Come on, November wasn't THAT long ago. Why on Earth would you trust polls?

I'll ask for the 3rd time. Maybe I'll get an answer. What is your trusted source's official number re: the Hillary Clinton plurality in the 2016 election?

PostPosted: 02/21/17 6:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Donald's response? America isn't so innocent, either. The implication is that they're pretty much equivalent, and Russia's not so bad. Did he SAY that? No. Did he IMPLY it, for the weak of mind to swallow? Yes. "

I can't come up with how big a difference it is between assassinating a reporter or political rival, and assassinating people (including children) in other countries on other continents thousands of miles away, the way US presidents do. US presidents have Putin on quantity and they are assassinating people they don't even know who pose no threat to them and it would be difficult to make a case they pose a threat to any American. And certainly their family members who are killed pose no threat. How much more moral is the assassination US presidents do versus what Putin does? Don't think that US presidents will be able to get by St. Peter at the gates of heaven any more than Putin will.

Howee

PostPosted: 02/21/17 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
This is more evidence of that "Mental Deficiency" you illustrate so aptly. Laughing"Danger to America" and "Enemy" are synonymous

It sounds like you need a thesaurus, Howee. They are NOT synonymous. You keep saying "mental deficiency" but your narcissism is getting in the way of your ability to deliver a valid argument. See, if nobody is programmed the way you are, you think they must be idiots. I'll bet it never even occured to you to look in the mirror.

Ooooh. Bitch is gettin' NASTY here. Mission accomplished. Razz
And yes, darlin'...."Danger" and "Enemy" are contextually synonymous: one entails the other. But deny that all you like. You've already established your mental deficiency.

Howee wrote:

Stonington_QB wrote:
Sorry I didn't read that sophomoric post of yours with that test. You probably wasted a good hour making that up and I didn't even read it.
Andddd....you're lying AGAIN. Didn't take me but 15 minutes. AND you read it, liar: HOW ELSE could you think it was "sophomoric"? Nyah, Nyah. (Probably didn't comprehend it, but. Ya. Laughing)
Stonington_QB wrote:
So you talk about this "moral deficiency." So nobody likes what he said. Did he actually do it? Who knows. Everyone has already made up their mind on that. But groping women? How do you know that? The octopus never happened. Know why? Because first-class seats don't have folding tables or cup holders. If you ever flew first class you would know that. Obviously you have not. And NO they were not folding 30 years ago either.
How pathetic. Rolling Eyes Some day, I'll tell you all about "First Class". It's not an 'airline ticket', actually. "How do you know that?" THAT HE GROPED WOMEN? ....because he SAID IT, ON TAPE. Not what he'd *like* to do, not a fantasy, but what he DID ON AN ONGOING BASIS. More Moral Deficiency here. YOU prefer to call that locker room talk, maybe? No. I only hope YOU, or your daughter or sister or whomever DON'T get groped like he didn't grope those girls. You voted for him? You deserve that.

Stonington_QB wrote:
But if this moral compass is so revered by the left, then why would you give the Clintons a pass? He RAPED a woman, Howee. And it's a very real possibility that it wasn't a singular incident. And Hillary just let it slide. In fact she personally went after the victims.

You have no idea of my opinion on Bill Clinton. And. He wasn't running for office. (nice "Donald" try...y'all keep falling for that canard) Your accusations against HILLARY are merely more Donald-speak.
Stonington_QB wrote:
And speaking of this racket, did you know that she wrote off about a million dollars in taxes because she donated it to herself?
Yes, of course. I saw all those documentations. Just like you did. No wait.....FAKE NEWS told you those things. And you're their parrot. Nobody ever really saw that. But we ALL saw Donald's tax retur....nooo. Wait. Hmmm. Who actually saw WHAT?? Not YOU.

Stonington_QB wrote:
Nobody in their right mind is going to pick a career criminal over a guy who actually cares about our way of life who may or may have NOT actually done anything he said during guy talk. [b]There isn't a man or woman alive that has not engaged in sexually demeaning conversation among friends in private about the other sex
There it is again. That morally deficient thinking: "He didn't probably REALLY mean that....he was just...." bullshit. HE DID IT. REPEATEDLY. But go ahead. Ignore it. If Barack had been taped saying that, or anything NEAR to it....there'd have been a lynching.
Stonington_QB wrote:
Lastly, the KKK. President Trump publically disavowed the KKK last year. But as you probably do not know, that is a Democrat organization , with members in Congress as recently as 2010. Yet another hate group to come from your beloved, tolerant party.
Anddd....even more lies. Really....you can't fact-check better than that?

Kellyanne, you've really outdone yourself. I'm quite done with you. I can get this same bullshit watching Donald talk, with a prettier face to look at. But as you've already discovered, Rebkell's is just not the place where individuals gladly swallow the bullshit you and yours promulgate.

PostPosted: 02/23/17 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

I got news for you Justin... Nobody trusts "journalists" anymore.

Quote:
The Quinnipiac University poll, released on Wednesday, asked participants if the media or Trump "tell you the truth about important issues." The survey said that 52% of voters trust the media, with only 37% saying they trusted Trump more.

Before anyone jumps in, I know that polls can be misleading. But at least it's something.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/23/president-trump-media-quinnipiac-poll/98283962/

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/23/17 11:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

I got news for you Justin... Nobody trusts "journalists" anymore.

Quote:
The Quinnipiac University poll, released on Wednesday, asked participants if the media or Trump "tell you the truth about important issues." The survey said that 52% of voters trust the media, with only 37% saying they trusted Trump more.

Before anyone jumps in, I know that polls can be misleading. But at least it's something.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/23/president-trump-media-quinnipiac-poll/98283962/

Here's a poll from Emerson College saying the exact opposite:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

So based on Quinnipiac's election polls last year vs Emerson's, wouldn't you be more inclined to believe Emerson's polling data?

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/24/17 10:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When is Trump gonna give back all the guns Obama took from our Patriotic (Real American) neighbors?

PostPosted: 02/25/17 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't normally intercede in Area 51.

I'm going to make an exception here, perhaps a bit too late.

It is a bug in the board software that indicates Area 51 is exempt from moderation and the basic rules of not being a-holes towards each other. It's not a feature.

So first of all: lay the hell off personal attacks, such as calling people mentally deficient, trolls, or Kellyanne Conway, or the next time I come in this forum it'll be like Thor: wielding a mighty banhammer.

Second of all, this thread will be locked, and perhaps all parties wishing to engage in political discussion should read the points above before starting a new one.

(now with spelling variations)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: