RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/17/17 10:45 am    ::: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

"shit sandwich" in conversations with friends. Reportedly told people he turned it down because he didn't want anything to do with the chaos in the White House, with Trump's mercurial style, or with being saddled with McFarland as his deputy.

Trump was apparently surprised that Harwood originally responded he'd have to " think about it" when offered the job instead of jumping at it. Harwood evidently decided he wanted nothing to do with it after that ridiculous press conference yesterday. Oh, and during the press conference Trump touted the outstanding candidate he had lined up and how the availability of Harwood made it easier for him to fire Flynn. Oooops.

Back to square one.

scullyfu

PostPosted: 02/17/17 10:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Harwood must be a Trailer Park Boys fan, especially Lahey. Wink

PostPosted: 02/17/17 2:34 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
"shit sandwich" in conversations with friends. Reportedly told people he turned it down because he didn't want anything to do with the chaos in the White House, with Trump's mercurial style, or with being saddled with McFarland as his deputy.

Trump was apparently surprised that Harwood originally responded he'd have to " think about it" when offered the job instead of jumping at it. Harwood evidently decided he wanted nothing to do with it after that ridiculous press conference yesterday. Oh, and during the press conference Trump touted the outstanding candidate he had lined up and how the availability of Harwood made it easier for him to fire Flynn. Oooops.

Back to square one.

WAIT A MINUTE..... Are you an illegal leaker of fake news?? Where would you even find such shocking 'news'? Shocked

PostPosted: 02/17/17 2:45 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Back to square one.

WAIT A MINUTE..... Are you an illegal leaker of fake news?? Where would you even find such shocking 'news'? Shocked

Huh? Are you joking? It's being reported pretty much everywhere (other than Fox of course).

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/17/17 3:24 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Back to square one.

Huh? Are you joking? It's being reported pretty much everywhere (other than Fox of course).

I think that was sarcasm Wink

PostPosted: 02/17/17 3:25 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Back to square one.

Then I still don't understand the point of the post.

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/17/17 3:31 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Back to square one.

I read it as highlighting that since it was critical Trump would suggest that it couldn't possibly be true, that it must have come from one of those "fake news" sites or some some treasonous leaker out to sabotage his great presidency. Wink

PostPosted: 02/17/17 7:21 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
justintyme wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Back to square one.

ARTTT! If you don't 'get' me by now.....well, join the club. Laughing Laughing

(Justin was correct, by the way)

PostPosted: 02/17/17 7:27 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
"shit sandwich" in conversations with friends.

Admittedly, THIS was the phrase that threw me....I never heard this on NPR's news.

ArtBest23 wrote:
It's being reported pretty much everywhere (other than Fox of course).

Going only slightly off-topic here: I still (?) cannot stomach Fox News enough to watch, but....how do THEY cover stuff like Donald's bombastic press conference yesterday? Has anyone heard their reviews of him? I can't even imagine.....

PostPosted: 02/17/17 8:21 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
"shit sandwich" in conversations with friends.

Admittedly, THIS was the phrase that threw me....I never heard this on NPR's news.

ArtBest23 wrote:
It's being reported pretty much everywhere (other than Fox of course).

Going only slightly off-topic here: I still (?) cannot stomach Fox News enough to watch, but....how do THEY cover stuff like Donald's bombastic press conference yesterday? Has anyone heard their reviews of him? I can't even imagine.....

I can only stomach a couple minutes of it at a time, just for laughs, but it truly is an alternative universe these days. Even moreso than usual. After a couple minutes I have to change the channel it's so outrageous.

Oh, CNN and others were even putting Harwood's comment in their scrolls this morning as "sh** sandwich". One announcers said something like "referred to it as a type of sandwich that ryhme with it". I think Jake Tapper was the one who tweeted it first.

justintyme

PostPosted: 02/17/17 9:44 pm    ::: Re: Adm Harwood calls Nat Sec Adv job a Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:

I can only stomach a couple minutes of it at a time, just for laughs, but it truly is an alternative universe these days. Even moreso than usual. After a couple minutes I have to change the channel it's so outrageous.

Shepard Smith had the audacity to support the other network's journalists. The shit storm from Fox News viewers was incredible. I do so love it when they eat their own.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/18/17 11:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FOX NEWS fans are idiots and imbeciles.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: