RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Alternate Facts from Trump
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 02/16/17 1:39 pm    ::: Alternate Facts from Trump Reply Reply with quote

In the Trump press conference this afternoon, Trump claims his electoral college victory was the yugest since Ronald Reagon's. A reporter calls him out on this, and his repose was "Oh, I was given that information." He relies so much on people not fact checking.

Quote:
Election Winner Loser Margin
1916 (Wilson) 277 254 23
1920 (Harding) 404 127 277
1924 (Coolidge) 382 136 246
1928 (Hoover) 444 87 357
1932 (Roosevelt) 472 59 413
1936 (Roosevelt) 523 8 515
1940 (Roosevelt) 449 82 367
1944 (Roosevelt) 432 99 333
1948 (Truman) 303 189 114
1952 (Eisenhower) 442 89 353
1956 (Eisenhower) 457 73 384
1960 (Kennedy) 303 219 84
1964 (Johnson) 486 52 434
1968 (Nixon) 301 191 110
1972 (Nixon) 520 17 503
1976 (Carter) 297 240 57
1980 (Reagan) 489 49 440
1984 (Reagan) 525 13 512
1988 (Bush) 426 111 315
1992 (Clinton) 370 168 202
1996 (Clinton) 379 159 220
2000 (Bush) 271 266 5
2004 (Bush) 286 251 35
2008 (Obama) 365 173 192
2012 (Obama) 332 206 126
2016 (Trump) 306 232 74

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-electoral-college-victory-margin-lead-over-hillary-clinton-landslide-blowout-historic-kellyanne-conway-comparison-other-elections-list-electors-margin/

<iframe width="680" height="382" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W5FRUM-AK9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 02/17/17 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
justintyme

PostPosted: 02/16/17 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That is because there are two types of information in Trump World. Stuff he likes and that feeds his narcissism, and Fake News.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At this press conference, he reiterates that Hillary Clinton "gave up 20% of the United States' uranium to Russia". A deflection because he claims he's done nothing for Russia.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/sep/30/donald-trump/nuclear-claim-donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-ga/

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 3:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How in the world are we gonna pay for the psychological help that is obviously necessary for so many US citizens who continue to believe this pathological liar/narcissist/dunce?

PostPosted: 02/16/17 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Listening to Maxine Waters blather away on CNN, the sad truth is that the over-the-top conspiracy theories by the wacko fringe Dems are just as ridiculous as the bullshit coming out of the White House.

Trump has a point when he says this is about some people trying to excuse and "relitigate" Clinton's fiasco of a campaign. That doesn't excuse him, but that plainly is what's going on with the total obsession over Russia manifested by some elements of the left.

I still haven't heard a single thing that actually appears to matter in the big picture, either in terms of the election or US security or interests. It looks like another big "gotcha" sideshow.

I'll continue to laugh at the administration's discomforture, and the assinine claims they continue to make, but maybe we should move on to something that matters.

This afternoon was "campaign Trump", which is pretty embarrassing when it's coming from President Trump, not Candidate Trump.

I'm more concerned with today's relaxation of coal rules than I am about some supposed Trump-Putin conspiracy.

Unfortunately I'm afraid that the Russia hysteria will distract attention from stuff that really matters.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/16/17 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

By the way, Trump claimed his administration is running like a well-tuned machine.

Yeah, right. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Genero36

PostPosted: 02/16/17 4:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Deflect, deflect, deflect, snort, sniffle, snort, sniffle, deflect, bigoted comment, bigoted comment, deflect, deflect, Hilary, Obama, I won the electoral college, deflect, deflect...

I mean...I didn't even have to watch this trash conference to know the script.

And I get that journalists need to keep pressing him, but I'm tired of them entertaining this bigoted idiot. Like you know what dumb ass offensive answers he's gonna give...They need to be slapping handcuffs on his tiny wrists and trying his orange ass for treason. Wake me when that happens.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 4:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Whenever I watch Trump speak at a press conference, he reminds me of Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, (aka "Baghdad Bob") the onetime Iraqi Information Minister, during the Iraq War! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

President Trump handled those questions extremely well. The left is clearly unhinged because they've never felt disrespected before. You can tell by all their reactions (their stories in the news) that they're angry and are hellbent on undermining this administration.

I'm beginning to wonder what will happen if President Trump actually committed something impeachable. The way his opponents shoot their wad over everything... even if it's nothing (like the Russians hacked the election nonsense and the President tied to Russia). He could commit a crime, or do something bad enough, and people would probably just ignore it because the fringe just keeps crying wolf over fake news stories.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Listening to Maxine Waters blather away on CNN, the sad truth is that the over-the-top conspiracy theories by the wacko fringe Dems are just as ridiculous as the bullshit coming out of the White House.

Trump has a point when he says this is about some people trying to excuse and "relitigate" Clinton's fiasco of a campaign. That doesn't excuse him, but that plainly is what's going on with the total obsession over Russia manifested by some elements of the left.

I think your bias against Clinton is clouding your judgement here. There has been plenty of information released.

Clinton did some things wrong, but she wasn't dealt a fair hand either. That's irrelevant to connections our President has with a foreign power.

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
How in the world are we gonna pay for the psychological help that is obviously necessary for so many US citizens who continue to believe this pathological liar/narcissist/dunce?

Psychologists can do that, convince someone to change their mind on semi-enforcement of immigration laws and start liking job export?

Last edited by tfan on 02/17/17 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/16/17 11:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

I think your bias against Clinton is clouding your judgement here. There has been plenty of information released.

Clinton did some things wrong, but she wasn't dealt a fair hand either. That's irrelevant to connections our President has with a foreign power.

"Plenty of information" about what?

It's all just huffing and puffing and phony indignation, and in the end amounts to nothing.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 02/17/17 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some folks defended Nixon to the bitter end.

PostPosted: 02/17/17 9:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
President Trump handled those questions extremely well. The left is clearly unhinged because they've never felt disrespected before. You can tell by all their reactions (their stories in the news) that they're angry and are hellbent on undermining this administration.

I'm beginning to wonder what will happen if President Trump actually committed something impeachable. The way his opponents shoot their wad over everything... even if it's nothing (like the Russians hacked the election nonsense and the President tied to Russia). He could commit a crime, or do something bad enough, and people would probably just ignore it because the fringe just keeps crying wolf over fake news stories.

With the above amount of non-reality so prevalent, I truly believe the country is fucked for good.

PostPosted: 02/17/17 9:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Isn't everything that comes out of his mouth an alternate fact?

That's pretty much what I go with.

toad455

PostPosted: 02/17/17 12:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I still don't understand his supporters taking his side about what happened in that segment.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
pilight

PostPosted: 02/17/17 12:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I stopped listening to him

PostPosted: 02/17/17 2:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
President Trump handled those questions extremely well.

Welcome to Rebkell's, Kellyanne! Cool

PostPosted: 02/17/17 2:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I still don't understand his supporters taking his side about what happened in that segment.

It's because those of us who support him have the same dissent for the media as he does.

Whenever the fringe element of the left gets upset about something President Trump does, it's usually a good indicator that something good has happened to our country. The left only celebrates when bad things happen when the sitting President is Republican. For example, the celebratory death count of our soldiers in Iraq on CNN under President Bush.

pilight

PostPosted: 02/17/17 2:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
For example, the celebratory death count of our soldiers in Iraq on CNN under President Bush.

Some people don't like it when American soldiers are sent to be killed under false pretenses. They like it even less when nothing is gained from the incursion.

PostPosted: 02/17/17 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
toad455 wrote:

It's because those of us who support him have the same dissent for the media as he does.

Whenever the fringe element of the left gets upset about something President Trump does, it's usually a good indicator that something good has happened to our country. The left only celebrates when bad things happen when the sitting President is Republican. For example, the celebratory death count of our soldiers in Iraq on CNN under President Bush.

disdain

PostPosted: 02/17/17 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

fucked, i tell you!

PostPosted: 02/17/17 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Whenever the fringe element of the left gets upset about something President Trump does, it's usually a good indicator that something good has happened to our country.

....and what's that current "something good"?? Oh, yaaa....nada.

Stonington_QB wrote:
The left only celebrates when bad things happen when the sitting President is Republican. For example, the celebratory death count of our soldiers in Iraq on CNN under President Bush.

Yes, of course. And I remember all the parties right after 9-11.

I get it....being as delusional as Donald himself helps one's appreciation of Donald himself.

PostPosted: 02/17/17 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Whenever the fringe element of the left gets upset about something President Trump does, it's usually a good indicator that something good has happened to our country.

....and what's that current "something good"?? Oh, yaaa....nada.

Stonington_QB wrote:
The left only celebrates when bad things happen when the sitting President is Republican. For example, the celebratory death count of our soldiers in Iraq on CNN under President Bush.

Yes, of course. And I remember all the parties right after 9-11.

I get it....being as delusional as Donald himself helps one's appreciation of Donald himself.

They are truly delusional. It's astounding.

PostPosted: 02/19/17 2:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#PrayForSweden

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: