RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Monday 11/14 Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoops9092

PostPosted: 11/12/16 10:55 am    ::: Monday 11/14 Games Reply Reply with quote

Monday is goanna be lit! Clear your afternoon calendar:

#3 Connecticut at #12 Florida State
3:00 PM PST ESPN2

#4 South Carolina at #7 Ohio State
3:00 PM PST

#9 UCLA at #2 Baylor
4:00 PM PST

#8 Texas at #11 Stanford
5:00 PM PST ESPN2

All 4 of these should be nationally televised and not overlap. It's a shame! And why on a Monday! Put some tomorrow! Really looking forward to the UCLA game

linkster

PostPosted: 11/12/16 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

From what I have been able to check out, the SC-tOSU game will only be available on BTNplus, which requires a paid subscription even if you get the BTN network.

I've been unable to find a listing for UCLA - Baylor. The Baylor site says it's on FS+ and "college sports live"

Hoops9092

PostPosted: 11/13/16 11:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's looking like, obviously the two on ESPN2 and then the Baylor/UCLA game is replaying for me from 7-9 pst tomorrow night on FCSP (as well as throughout the week on this channel).

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/13/16 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Baylor-UCLA is live on a whole bunch of regional sports networks (600 series on DirecTV.). Take your pick.

Sucks that basically no one will be able to watch SCar - OhSt

BTN has multiple alternate channels on DirecTV. Too bad they don't deem WBB important enough to use one of them for a top 5 matchup.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/13/16 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BTW, there are a ton of games Monday on WatchESPN, starting I believe at 11am with Pitt- Youngstown St.

One game that intrigues me on WatchESPN is today (Sunday) at 4pm, Georgetown @ VaTech. Might try to catch part of that one if I can ( or watch it later tonight).

Last edited by ArtBest23 on 11/13/16 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 11/13/16 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Baylor-UCLA is live on a whole bunch of regional sports networks (600 series on DirecTV.). Take your pick.

BTN has multiple alternate channels on DirecTV. Too bad they don't deem WBB important enough to use one of them for a top 5 matchup.

Art- Do you know if BTNplus offers archive viewing? If so, I may pony up.

Also, tell me exactly how you search for WCB games on your Genie. I still get nearly worthless results.

PostPosted: 11/13/16 12:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:

Art- Do you know if BTNplus offers archive viewing? If so, I may pony up.

Also, tell me exactly how you search for WCB games on your Genie. I still get nearly worthless results.

Actually I have trouble doing it on my Genie, but I have "womens college basketball" saved as a keyword search term on two of my other receivers. Can't seem to get that to work on the Genie, sorry. Sad

I have no idea about the BTN+ and archiving. But there are so many other games available elsewhere, I'm not going to find out. With the new ACCN on WatchESPN, it looks like every home ACC game is now available, plus SECN and LHN games, and they are picking up, so far at least, a ton of mid major and other games. Waiting to see what happens after New Year's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: