RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

donald tripe busted. no - really this time.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 10/14/16 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tina charles drops the mic on trump's locker room talk.

WNBA New York Liberty Players Talk Sports Activism

PostPosted: 10/14/16 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10/14/16 8:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 10/14/16 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Trump may or may not have done some or all of what he is now accused of doing, but I find it interesting that some of the same people who have brushed off or attacked as "not credible" every accusation made for twenty-five years against Bill Clinton are now eager to accept as absolutely true everything said by anyone coming out of the woodwork with an accusation against Trump.

Complete objectivity is NEVER the backdrop to political discourse. But. Clinton's past indiscretions (and I believe every one of them) do not give Donald a pass or even a reasonable argument for defense. (you're a lawyer, right? how legitimate a defense is Donald's, when viewed as being 'on trial'?)

In viewing the bigger picture, Donald's past publically SELF-PROCLAIMED lech status undermines anything he utters now.

Personally, I think he'd have fared much better if he had merely stepped forward on Debate #2, saying, "Yes, that was me. Then. And I've been a womanizer in my younger days. But that was then, and I'm here NOW as a family man devoted to making our country better."

Nope. He can't do it. He WILL NOT acknowledge wrongdoing, and instead tries to vindicate himself by pointing out someone else's equivalent transgression. THIS DEMONSTRATES HIS GROSS IMPAIRMENT IN THE REALM OF MENTAL/EMOTIONAL NORMALCY. As a classic narcissist, he isn't capable of the rational thought processes that a POTUS needs.

And THIS man, who labeled Cruz as "Lyin' Ted", and rails against Hillary's lies, MOST PROBABLY does NOT ACTUALLY PERCEIVE HIS OWN LIES AS LIES. Ask any sociopath....in their own minds, they don't lie about anything.

Last edited by Howee on 10/15/16 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
myt

PostPosted: 10/15/16 9:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

Personally, I think he'd have fared much better if he had merely stepped forward on Debate #2, saying, "Yes, that was me. Then. And I've been a womanizer in my younger days. But that was then, and I'm here NOW as a family man devoted to making our country better."

Technically, he can't say that since the video with Billy Bush was made several months after he married Melania.

But I agree that these attempts of deflection as justification for his actions is %$^&!@#$!.

It is amazing to see people gloss over the fact he thinks these actions can be performed without consent. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 10/15/16 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myt wrote:
Howee wrote:

Technically, he can't say that since the video with Billy Bush was made several months after he married Melania.

But I agree that these attempts of deflection as justification for his actions is %$^&!@#$!.

It is amazing to see people gloss over the fact he thinks these actions can be performed without consent. Rolling Eyes

I don't think Hillary was so far off with her "deplorable" assessment. Laughing

PostPosted: 10/15/16 6:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

‘Here come the rape police’: Rush Limbaugh reacts to Trump’s ‘sex-talk scandal’

Quote:
You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing," the conservative commentator said, according to audio released by Media Matters for America. "You can do anything — the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything — as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent.

Quote:

But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left."

Yes. That is correct, Rush.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/16/16 2:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
myt wrote:
Howee wrote:

I don't think Hillary was so far off with her "deplorable" assessment. Laughing

She wasn't. If anything, her estimate was low. Poll questions asked of republicans (not that all Trumpsters are RepUbes) result in numbers which reveal too many dunces, jerks and assholes for my liking. Cool

PostPosted: 10/17/16 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06/21/19 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think that I might have known who this woman was many, many years ago. Obviously not well enough to be sure it's the same E. Jean Carroll, but the location and time fit with the one that I knew of.

Quote:
The allegation against Trump by E. Jean Carroll is included in her upcoming book about the “hideous men” that the Elle magazine columnist says she has encountered throughout her life.

https://www.wane.com/top-stories/woman-with-fort-wayne-ties-accuses-president-trump-of-sexual-assault/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 06/21/19 8:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64818337_2483167285107603_5187463875225714688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkCXjaUMmTMsRIqsuMq7FxgVwGrOFr4FHkP6q2HZ_Dc7w6VtZH67rIqvSDWuT7Aojg&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=2c3e1552563736cde7666011f2923297&oe=5D93198B

PostPosted: 06/22/19 5:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64818337_2483167285107603_5187463875225714688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkCXjaUMmTMsRIqsuMq7FxgVwGrOFr4FHkP6q2HZ_Dc7w6VtZH67rIqvSDWuT7Aojg&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=2c3e1552563736cde7666011f2923297&oe=5D93198B

that's awesome. part of me wants to see jordan peele standing in rod serling's place.

except it isn't "a bit of folk wisdom" that people rise to the level of their incompetence. specifically, it's known as the peter principle.

PostPosted: 07/01/19 7:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07/01/19 9:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't think they'd want him....even they don't deserve him. Razz

It was a new Height of Precious Prevarication when DonTheCon, with his fish-lips flailing, announced that his meeting with Kim was something Obama had BEGGED for, but only he could pull off. Of course, a total lie--Obama never stooped so low as to legitimize Rocket Man--but his peeps eat that shit up like ice cream sundaes. Laughing

PostPosted: 07/01/19 11:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't think they'd want him....even they don't deserve him. Razz

It was a new Height of Precious Prevarication when DonTheCon, with his fish-lips flailing, announced that his meeting with Kim was something Obama had BEGGED for, but only he could pull off. Of course, a total lie--Obama never stooped so low as to legitimize Rocket Man--but his peeps eat that shit up like ice cream sundaes. Laughing

No, Obama just met with Raul Castro (which, of course, had Republicans complaining about how he was legitimizing a brutal dictator...)

Trump does a lot of terrible shit, but attempting diplomacy with North Korea, imo, is not one of them. Hell, I wish he'd try some of that with Iran instead of ramping up his rhetoric and backing us out of treaties without replacing them with better ones.

Of course I will roll my eyes at his claims that he's actually accomplishing anything more than a photo OP, but that's just par for the course with him.

PostPosted: 07/02/19 8:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1145891322127114240

PostPosted: 07/02/19 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Trump does a lot of terrible shit, but attempting diplomacy with North Korea, imo, is not one of them. Hell, I wish he'd try some of that with Iran instead of ramping up his rhetoric and backing us out of treaties without replacing them with better ones.

Yeah, the idea of keeping channels open is GOOD, but does he HAFTA Politicize every freekin' thing, i.e., "Obama couldn't get this done" crap, and lying about it to boot. He coulda just said, "No other president has done this", but he's not happy til he's iced it all with his LIES. Pathetic. Razz

PostPosted: 07/02/19 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Yeah, the idea of keeping channels open is GOOD, but does he HAFTA Politicize every freekin' thing, i.e., "Obama couldn't get this done" crap, and lying about it to boot. He coulda just said, "No other president has done this", but he's not happy til he's iced it all with his LIES. Pathetic. Razz

He's obsessed with President Obama and I don't blame him. It's a lot to follow a man you'll never be good enough to be as a human being.

PostPosted: 07/15/19 9:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 07/15/19 9:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Republicans silent as Trump renews racist attack on congresswomen

Quote:
In a tweet early on Monday, the president wrote: “When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them [and] their horrible [and] disgusting actions!”

He added: “If Democrats want to unite around the foul language [and] racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular [and] unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the US.”

Quote:
Such senior party figures, among them Utah senator Mitt Romney, a frequent critic of the president, were silent on the issue. Some, such as Graham, instead devoted Sunday media appearances to defending Trump over images from the southern border of migrant men held in cages amid what one reporter called “sweltering” heat and a “horrific” stench.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-silent-as-trump-renews-racist-attack-on-congresswomen/ar-AAEm2Ye?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 07/15/19 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump is nothing more than a pus-encrusted dick.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Genero36

PostPosted: 07/15/19 8:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1627" height="656" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t7x6AajLX9M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7x6AajLX9M

PostPosted: 07/15/19 8:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Quote:
Such senior party figures, among them Utah senator Mitt Romney, a frequent critic of the president, were silent on the issue. Some, such as Graham, instead devoted Sunday media appearances to defending Trump over images from the southern border of migrant men held in cages amid what one reporter called “sweltering” heat and a “horrific” stench.

I heard Graham calling The Fab Four "Communists"..... Laughing Laughing When are people gonna follow up guys like him with admonitions to his audience like, "He's INSULTING your intelligence by thinking you might believe this shit!"???

Him, and Mitch: may they lose soon, and rot in hell.

PostPosted: 07/15/19 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fact check: Trump falsely accuses Ilhan Omar of praising al Qaeda

Quote:
Trump said he is angry "when I hear people speaking about how wonderful al Qaeda is." He emphasized: "That was Omar. How great al Qaeda is." And he said, "She said you can hold their chest out, you can -- 'When I think of America, huh. When I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.' "

Facts First: Omar has not praised al Qaeda or said she can hold her "chest out" when thinking of al Qaeda. Trump was inaccurately describing remarks she made in 2013 about how one of her college professors acted when he discussed al Qaeda.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-check-trump-falsely-accuses-ilhan-omar-of-praising-al-qaeda/ar-AAEmLmp?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 07/16/19 3:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Racism Comes Out of the Closet

In 1981 Lee Atwater, the famed Republican political operative, explained to an interviewer how his party had learned to exploit racial antagonism using dog whistles. “You start out in 1954 by saying ‘n-word, n-word, n-word.’ ” But by the late 1960s, “that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, ‘forced busing,’ ‘states’ rights,’ and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.”

Well, the dog whistle days are over. Republicans are pretty much back to saying “n-word, n-word, n-word.”

* apparently, there's coding to prevent the n-word from being spelled out here. i won't fight that restriction. but i have to say that seeing it spelled out in black and white in the original opinion piece gave it remarkable impact.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: