RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

I think Phoenix should trade...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 04/18/05 4:30 pm    ::: I think Phoenix should trade... Reply Reply with quote

Lindsay Taylor to Minnesota. Then we can build the all-Gaucho team since McDivitt and Mann are already there.

What do you think, Lindsay Taylor for Vanessa Hayden? Laughing

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 04/18/05 4:32 pm    ::: Re: I think Phoenix should trade... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Lindsay Taylor to Minnesota. Then we can build the all-Gaucho team since McDivitt and Mann are already there.

What do you think, Lindsay Taylor for Vanessa Hayden? Laughing

I thought April Fools was last week, I'm sure SMS will just jump at the chance to unload Hayden for Taylor. Wink

gopher5

PostPosted: 04/18/05 4:47 pm    ::: Re: I think Phoenix should trade... Reply Reply with quote

That's a fair trade Laughing and the Lynx should do it if Phoenix can get Charlotte to trade Janel for Michele Van Gorp (who would have to be signed first) and get Connecticut to trade Lindsay for Amanda Lassiter.

That way the Lynx would have plenty of Gauchos and Gophers.

SportsPageMike

PostPosted: 04/18/05 4:47 pm    ::: What ever happened to Taylor Reply Reply with quote

Taylor just fadded out last season. I though that UConn did a number on her during the NCAA Tournament.

April, well I hope that she makes the Lynx.

PostPosted: 04/18/05 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Leave Hayden in Minny for the Twin Towers she and Olhde will make. When I think of Taylor in that light, I keep seeing Ralph Sampson trying to make Twin Towers with Hakeem...it just never worked. But the Big Girl inside with Nicole on the outside, that is a tandem I would love to see.

Futurama

PostPosted: 04/18/05 7:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

4ever_bball_fan wrote:
I keep seeing Ralph Sampson trying to make Twin Towers with Hakeem...it just never worked. .

of course it worked. they got to the Finals their second year playing together. they would have won a title eventually if Ralph didn't get injured and the Rockets guards didn't become crackheads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: