RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

just replayed the draft and . . .
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/18/05 10:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
If Cam had SAID that, it would have ben different. He didn't. I didn't know that he was in the room. And even though he was, it has nothing to do with what was seen on TV. He didn't know what was shown on ESPN2 so he should hase stayed out of it.

Kelli, I am afraid you are wrong again. We had ESPN2 on in the room!!!

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/18/05 12:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Cam was apparently in the Phoenix war room during the draft. He is basing his statements on that and telling me that I'm wrong in what I saw on TV. Well, it doesn't matter what Cam saw in the war room, becasue that doesn't mean that they showed it on TV. He doesn't seem to see the difference.

Kelli, there was a television right in front of me in the War Room, showing ESPN2 (next to the television where game tape was being played). I KNOW what was shown on television.

I am telling you there was more going on in the War Room than what you could see in one snapshot. You have turned this into a right vs. wrong thread. Not sure where Falwell fits into this, unless you are from the VeAdmiral school of logic.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 04/18/05 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think if Cam had used a more respectful verbiage to make his comment, this thread would have not devolved. No doubt that the blunt use of the phrase 'not true' is as inflammatory as someone just saying bluntly 'sorry, you're wrong', or 'oh please'. As Jammer had stated, people should probably try to avoid those phrases as they convey an attitude of dismissive elitism.

Re-reading Kelli's linked thread, however, it is easy to believe how she thought that Cam's word choice was intentional. The discussion was heated and impolite, and the word 'true' was actually used in the context of dismissing Kelli's claim to knowing what is true.

Considering what Kelli's post was about (about how she concluded to herself that Irvin was going to be picked next), and the 'bitchy' response that she got, it is easy to see how Kelli thought that Cam might be doing a little "revenge posting" because of how he came off looking in the other thread about Jerry Falwell and the Liberty. Idea

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/18/05 12:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wecker? Shocked

It figures Admiral would respond in this thread, since it clearly doesn't involve him. Plus, it moves down the other threads where people question him...which, as we all know, has to be baiting, since no one can dare question Admiral. Questioning Admiral means you are a Mercury ass kisser.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 04/18/05 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When Cam intentionally chose to use the word 'VeAdmiral', he involved me. I hope Cam stops baiting Kelli with similar words. Idea Of course, I'm not about to be baited either.

Kelli

PostPosted: 04/18/05 2:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="CamrnCrz1974"]
Quote:

I am telling you there was more going on in the War Room than what you could see in one snapshot. You have turned this into a right vs. wrong thread. Not sure where Falwell fits into this, unless you are from the VeAdmiral school of logic.

Cam, I'm beginning to think very unflatering things about you. How many times do you have to be told that it DOESN'T MATTER what was going on in the war room than what was seen on TV? I wasn't there (and neither were most of us) so it has NO bearing on what I saw or how I responded to this thread.

Now, are you going to continue on in this manner or can I start thinking of you as a 'normal' person again??

As for Falwell, again, it's because you fail to see the forest for the trees as you did in that thread. I don't know if it's intentional or if it's just the way you are. Whatever, I've got better things to do that to keep repeating myself.

It's an interesting tactic to keep repeating the same nonsensical thing over and over again to get you opponents to get frustrated and give up. You think that you win, but reality is that you end up being the bigger loser because you've stopped the dialogue.

Kelli

PostPosted: 04/18/05 2:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
I think if Cam had used a more respectful verbiage to make his comment, this thread would have not devolved. No doubt that the blunt use of the phrase 'not true' is as inflammatory as someone just saying bluntly 'sorry, you're wrong', or 'oh please'. As Jammer had stated, people should probably try to avoid those phrases as they convey an attitude of dismissive elitism.

Re-reading Kelli's linked thread, however, it is easy to believe how she thought that Cam's word choice was intentional. The discussion was heated and impolite, and the word 'true' was actually used in the context of dismissing Kelli's claim to knowing what is true.

Considering what Kelli's post was about (about how she concluded to herself that Irvin was going to be picked next), and the 'bitchy' response that she got, it is easy to see how Kelli thought that Cam might be doing a little "revenge posting" because of how he came off looking in the other thread about Jerry Falwell and the Liberty. Idea

Somebody that gets it!! Wink

caune

PostPosted: 04/18/05 2:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kelli wrote:
Admiral_Needa wrote:

Somebody that gets it!! Wink

Somebody that gets it!!

lol, Kelli, if Admiral got any he wouldn't be posting suggestive and sexist stuff pon a daily basis Rolling Eyes

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/18/05 4:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
lol, Kelli, if Admiral got any he wouldn't be posting suggestive and sexist stuff pon a daily basis

LMAO!

gumption72

PostPosted: 04/18/05 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am watching the growing puddle of piss seep under the door once again and it is starting to stink up my space.

Although, I guess I am the one still here weeding through this mess, in vain, searching for a worthwhile tidbit (of what I'm not sure)...

Rolling Eyes

Keegan

PostPosted: 04/18/05 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gumption72 wrote:
I Although, I guess I am the one still here weeding through this mess, in vain, searching for a worthwhile tidbit (of what I'm not sure)...

Ely has a big booty - that's all you need to know Wink
gumption72

PostPosted: 04/18/05 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
gumption72 wrote:
I Although, I guess I am the one still here weeding through this mess, in vain, searching for a worthwhile tidbit (of what I'm not sure)...

Yes, I noticed. And those green pants! "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." Why couldn't big butts be popular when I had a such a nice one in junior high?

Anyway, I just assumed Shyra's bum was the unfortunate squishing (or maybe not, depending) that NBA TV tends to do with the body because of the addition of the lower crawl and stuff... but it looks even a might of a squishy handful even for those of you into those kind of "tidbits"...

Any other good morsels? Well, nevermind.

mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 04/18/05 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gumption72 wrote:
Keegan wrote:
gumption72 wrote:

Yes, I noticed. And those green pants! "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." Why couldn't big butts be popular when I had a such a nice one in junior high?

Anyway, I just assumed Shyra's bum was the unfortunate squishing (or maybe not, depending) that NBA TV tends to do with the body because of the addition of the lower crawl and stuff... but it looks even a might of a squishy handful even for those of you into those kind of "tidbits"...

Any other good morsels? Well, nevermind.

Yeah, that's the first thing I noticed about Shyra. The outfit, which i didn't like, seemed to make it look even bigger than it prob. really is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: