RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Who will coach the Mystics?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ripleydc

PostPosted: 04/18/05 8:29 am    ::: Who will coach the Mystics? Reply Reply with quote

I don't believe hargrove will do double duty. so she could turn to one of her assts (house or meadors) or someone else altogether. any ideas, or has anybody heard any rumors?

I'm betting whoever it is will be announced before the week is out.

accommodatingly

PostPosted: 04/18/05 8:42 am    ::: Re: Who will coach the Mystics? Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
I don't believe hargrove will do double duty. so she could turn to one of her assts (house or meadors) or someone else altogether. any ideas, or has anybody heard any rumors?

I'm betting whoever it is will be announced before the week is out.

Hargrove has suggested as much. Mel Greenberg, one of the great reporters on the women's game, had some rumors on Saturday (womhoops.blogspot.com, not to be confused with womenshoops.blogspot.com)-- he thinks Joe Ciampi's a candidate. (One of the moderators-- I think it was stever, but it might have been Reb-- linked to the particular column yesterday-- if you go to the general site you'll have to scroll down a bit.)

MoBeard

PostPosted: 04/18/05 10:00 am    ::: Re: Who will coach the Mystics? Reply Reply with quote

We meet both of the new assistants at the draft party. I was quite impressed with both and felt that either one of them could handle the head coaching duties. Linda Hargrove said her doing both jobs was an option, but left us to believe they were looking elsewhere. Having paniced the night before knowing we had NO head coach, the draft party eased my anxiety, and I quickly realized that Adams going was the best thing that could of happened to the team. Good ridence. The players certainly didn't seem hung up on the fact they they didn't have a coach, so why should we! Laughing

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/18/05 10:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Joe Ciampi would not be a bad choice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: