RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NBA Play-offs 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toad455

PostPosted: 05/17/16 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Would love nothing more than to see both Golden State & Cleveland upset in the conference finals. A Toronto-Oklahoma City NBA Final would be very exciting.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Genero36

PostPosted: 05/17/16 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05/17/16 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

I love it but I don't understand what I'm seeing and I've been watching basketball a long time. Maybe someone with better a understanding of the game can explain it to me. OKC is rebounding, getting stops, and scoring. That's it. And doing it poorly or at least to the naked eye. They did it to the machine that is the Spurs and now last night they did it again. Running no great offensive sets. Not particularly hot from behind the arc. I can't see what they're doing defensively that's that great. They seem more lucky that their opponents are having off nights. And they aren't really that good at the scoring part themselves. They did everything but hand this game back to GS on a silver platter. I don't get it. I hope it doesn't stop though because this is and is going to continue to be some great TV. lol.

PostPosted: 05/17/16 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

well, I guess there goes any hope that this Cleveland-Toronto series would be exciting. Tuned out at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/18/16 1:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
well, I guess there goes any hope that this Cleveland-Toronto series would be exciting. Tuned out at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Did you really think that the Raptors had a good chance of beating them?

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
toad455

PostPosted: 05/18/16 9:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Did you really think that the Raptors had a good chance of beating them?

I was hoping they'd at least keep it close & win one game. Last night's game was embarrassing.

toad455

PostPosted: 05/23/16 6:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Raptors take Game 3 & Thunder now have a 2-1 over the Warriors. I'd love nothing more than a Thunder-Raptors NBA Finals.

toad455

PostPosted: 05/24/16 8:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 05/24/16 9:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Really REALLY good conference finals. Fun, fun, fun.

PostPosted: 05/25/16 8:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, are the Thunder a lock to advance to the NBA Finals? They're steamrolling the Warriors. I think GS takes Game 5 at home, then the Thunder win the series on their home court(Game 6).

Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/26/16 4:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When Kevin Love is on fire like yesterday I think the Cavs cant be beaten

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
toad455

PostPosted: 05/26/16 5:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
When Kevin Love is on fire like yesterday I think the Cavs cant be beaten

but this rarely happens for the Cavs. I still see them taking out the Raptors. No way they [Toronto] win the next 2.

bballgrl

PostPosted: 05/26/16 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
So, are the Thunder a lock to advance to the NBA Finals? They're steamrolling the Warriors. I think GS takes Game 5 at home, then the Thunder win the series on their home court(Game 6).

I agree, the refs have called so many fouls on OKC you know they want them to win. I have seen so many walks and fouls on GS that haven't been called that it is crazy. 7 fouls on OKC in the 1sr qt and none on GS. We know the league wants GS to win the title so they are working real hard on it. Sickining!! Reguardless, I still hope OKC beats them. Look at Curry, showing off, he wasn't doing that when they loss, in fact he was sitting on the bench with his head covered.

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/27/16 9:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qEAlDX_no9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAlDX_no9A

PostPosted: 05/27/16 9:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05/28/16 12:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 05/28/16 7:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

PostPosted: 05/28/16 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chris Webber is so awful at color commentary that he makes Marv Albert sound bad at his job. That's hard to do.

PostPosted: 05/28/16 10:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OKC's lost tonight was squarly on the shoulders of Durant, the coach and anyone else that gave Durant the ball. If OKC had 1/2 the points Durant missed they would have won the game. He was terrible and should have been taken out of the game. Add to that the fouls that weren't called on GS, I know they called some but they also didnot call all of them. I said all along that GS would be back in the finals. They were bragged about and talked about how good they were that no way they were going to see them lose.

Genero36

PostPosted: 05/28/16 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Welp.

OKC was on the literal VERGE of breaking through and they RELAPSED like a mug. Went back to the team that collapsed so many times in the 4th during the regular season. SMDH.

Pressure either makes diamonds or bust pipes...

PostPosted: 05/29/16 1:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
Welp.

OKC was on the literal VERGE of breaking through and they RELAPSED like a mug. Went back to the team that collapsed so many times in the 4th during the regular season. SMDH.

Pressure either makes diamonds or bust pipes...

That pic is hilarious Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

The game was incredible! Cool

I told a friend whoever won tonight's game would win the 'Ship. The Dubs are going to repeat... which is going to be totally amazing considering the battles/blowouts in this series.

Hint to Russ: Win the series BEFORE you laugh at the opponent. It's karma that it is his pass that Curry steals late in the game to seal the win for the GSW.

PostPosted: 05/29/16 8:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
OKC's lost tonight was squarly on the shoulders of Durant, the coach and anyone else that gave Durant the ball. If OKC had 1/2 the points Durant missed they would have won the game. He was terrible and should have been taken out of the game.

Choking is one thing, bad decision making the entire game another, but what happened at the end was just IMO a historic meltdown. All Durant. All disasterous. I thought he was totally gassed in the last 3 minutes. Donavan should have called timeouts, hacked Iguadala, done something, anything to put the brakes on and let his players catch their breath.

Durant easily surpasses Chris Paul's meltdown two years ago against, ironically, OKC. He literally handed the ball over to GS every time he touched it I think four times straight in the last minute. Like, Here. I need to take a nap right now.

PostPosted: 05/29/16 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gooo GoldenState !!!!! Please send OKC fishing Laughing

PostPosted: 05/30/16 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MNfan22 wrote:
Gooo GoldenState !!!!! Please send OKC fishing Laughing

Can you see me courtside? Mr. Green Cool

toad455

PostPosted: 05/30/16 10:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

well, looks like we'll see a repeat of last year's final. Was really pulling for the Thunder. I just hope the Warriors aren't too burnt out from this series and their push to get the 73 wins in the regular season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: