RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

SASS Signed Keisha Anderson?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 04/14/05 3:22 pm    ::: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

Must have missed that; she always showed me a little somethng in the NWBL.

Charnette-Racine, WI: I heard that you acquired Keisha Anderson. How affective do you think she will be to the team and what can we expect from her.
Dan Hughes: She's a player that has been around a few teams and we're excited to have her in camp. I've played against her, but never coached her, so we will get to know her in training camp. Most of my experience with her is competing against her, it will be interesting to see how she does in camp.

Michael from Indianapolis: "It was a nice surprise running in to you at the Final Four. Welcome back, you were missed!"

What a suck up!

He didn't answer my question, would Margo be wearing a Sun uniform this year!

http://www.wnba.com/silverstars/news/hughes_chat_transcript_050414.html

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/14/05 3:28 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Michael from Indianapolis: "It was a nice surprise running in to you at the Final Four. Welcome back, you were missed!"

What a suck up!

Suckup Slovy? Shocked

Slovydal

PostPosted: 04/14/05 3:28 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

LOL!

That wasn't me entire comment/question:

"...Are there any former WNBA coaches that you would like to see return to the league? Good luck this season - except for when you play Indiana!"
"
Dan Hughes: There are, to be honest. It's always pleasing to see people get spots. Mary Meadors, who I worked with in Charlotte is a great person. Richie Adubato is a great coach, we had some classic matchups with New York and Richie. I enjoy Nancy Lieberman too. The other would be Greg Williams, who was at Utah and Detroit. All my staff are great too. Brian Agler from my staff is a great basketball coach"

I really liked him as a coach! When I saw him I said I wished he'd taken over at Indy but I'd settle for San Antonio. He laughed. He's always been one of the more fan friendly coaches.

Mysticwiz

PostPosted: 04/14/05 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

um,i wanted her to return to the Mystics.i think she could will stick.

1carol

PostPosted: 04/14/05 6:40 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
LOL!

"...Are there any former WNBA coaches that you would like to see return to the league? Good luck this season - except for when you play Indiana!"
"
Brian Agler from my staff is a great basketball coach"
I really liked him as a coach! When I saw him I said I wished he'd taken over at Indy but I'd settle for San Antonio. He laughed. He's always been one of the more fan friendly coaches.

Brian Agler fan friendly??? Shocked We sure didn't experience that in Phx. I wish him lots of luck with SASS cuz we don't want him back here. Evil or Very Mad

Slovydal

PostPosted: 04/14/05 6:50 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

LMAO!

just in case you weren't kidding...

I just copied and pasted the question and aswer from the dot com (in quotes)

Then I said, (refering to Dan Hughes), "I really liked him as a coach! When I saw him I said I wished he'd taken over at Indy but I'd settle for San Antonio. He laughed. He's always been one of the more fan friendly coaches."

1carol

PostPosted: 04/14/05 8:32 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
LMAO!

just in case you weren't kidding...

I just copied and pasted the question and aswer from the dot com (in quotes)

Then I said, (refering to Dan Hughes), "I really liked him as a coach! When I saw him I said I wished he'd taken over at Indy but I'd settle for San Antonio. He laughed. He's always been one of the more fan friendly coaches."

WOW - what a difference clarification makes

Slovydal

PostPosted: 04/14/05 8:37 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

LOL!

I re-read my post and I could see how it may have been implied that I was talking about Agler. I actually edited the post to include the quote from the dot com and never really checked to see if it still made sense after that.

I don't really have anything to say about Brian Agler.

accommodatingly

PostPosted: 04/14/05 8:57 pm    ::: Re: SASS Signed Keisha Anderson? Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
LOL!

I re-read my post and I could see how it may have been implied that I was talking about Agler. I actually edited the post to include the quote from the dot com and never really checked to see if it still made sense after that.

I don't really have anything to say about Brian Agler.

A lot of people have something to say about Brian Agler.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: