RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Harrower ready for new battle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keegan

PostPosted: 04/14/05 7:08 pm    ::: Harrower ready for new battle Reply Reply with quote

http://bendigo.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?class=sport&subclass=local&category=general%20sport&story_id=385789&m=4&y=2005

Quote:
While Harrower was tied to the Lynx, she also attracted interest from Indiana and Phoenix, but it was the Lynx who won the signature of the dual Olympian.

The Lynx may have taken notice of comments Harrower made in The Advertiser after last year's Olympics.

"I've been a bench player there (Minnesota) and my minutes have been up and down for however long I've been there," she said last year.

"I think I'm a starter in that league and can play against the best." Houston also showed some interest after coach Vin Chancellor, who also coached the USA women's Olympic team last year, was impressed with what he saw from Harrower in Athens, in particular the gold medal game when America beat the Opals 74-63.

Indy and Phoenix trying to add to/start their collection of Australian PGs?
The Blimp

PostPosted: 04/14/05 8:36 pm    ::: Re: Harrower ready for new battle Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:

Indy and Phoenix trying to add to/start their collection of Australian PGs?

Is it true that the Mercs don't intend to stop until they have cornered the market on Aussie guards? I am not averse to gluttony as a concept (The Blimp celebrates girth daily) but a monopoly? Geeze:?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: