RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Get these bobble-heads off my desk!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queenie

PostPosted: 11/27/14 9:09 pm    ::: Get these bobble-heads off my desk! Reply Reply with quote

No, not the ones on the hutch. You can't have Becky and Maya and that Cappie and poor Miracle Taj who got crossed over when she fell out of her box during unpacking (broke off right at the ankles, thank God for Krazy Glue).

But. We have extras, inherited from getting two of everything as season subscribers, and extras from my mother, and frankly stupid people. (Really. You leave behind bobble-heads when you leave the arena? I am not joking, people seriously left 'em behind on Cappie bobble-head night.)

The stack on my desk contains two Essence Carson bobble-heads, one Cappie Pondexter, and one Kim Barnes Arico from St. John's. Somewhere in storage there are two more Cappies. Name me a price and we'll talk. Sale preferred, but if you've got something good to swap, I'll entertain offers. (Our fan cave is a bit low on the more recent teams, especially Chicago and Tulsa.)

(now with spelling variations)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: