RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Useless Trivia from the Final Four

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wnbafan

PostPosted: 04/07/05 5:55 pm    ::: Useless Trivia from the Final Four Reply Reply with quote

I was there and had a side view of the ESPN announcers:

SDS wears tennis shoes with her suit, and swings her legs under the desk (they sit on bar stool style chairs).

LL had on high heels that matched her blouse. She spent most of the first half talking to Dawn Staley, who was a section away from her (not really paying attention to the game, I guess someone else was taking notes for her). It looked liked SDS got a little annoyed. At one point I think she told LL to keep it down because Rece was interviewing somebody (probably the men's UNC coach). Another time LL high fived SDS, but then held onto her hand, and then proceeded to rub her back a little Wink .

I told you it was useless.

Oh yeah, the game. The first half was exciting...where did Emily Niemann (51) come from? A bit boring in the second half. Baylor looked really good compared to Minn (and LSU for that matter).

Countdown to WNBA season.....

PostPosted: 04/07/05 7:42 pm    ::: Re: Useless Trivia from the Final Four Reply Reply with quote

wnbafan wrote:

SDS wears tennis shoes with her suit, and swings her legs under the desk (they sit on bar stool style chairs).

LL had on high heels that matched her blouse. She spent most of the first half talking to Dawn Staley, who was a section away from her (not really paying attention to the game, I guess someone else was taking notes for her). It looked liked SDS got a little annoyed. At one point I think she told LL to keep it down because Rece was interviewing somebody (probably the men's UNC coach). Another time LL high fived SDS, but then held onto her hand, and then proceeded to rub her back a little Wink .

Oh yeah, the game. The first half was exciting...where did Emily Niemann (51) come from? A bit boring in the second half. Baylor looked really good compared to Minn (and LSU for that matter).

Not useless; sounds like the SDS being preggers rumor may have some merit

The Blimp

PostPosted: 04/07/05 8:29 pm    ::: Re: Useless Trivia from the Final Four Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

OK, so hence Lisa's congratulatory high five followed by caring back massage. And they said she didn't have a heart Rolling Eyes If it turns out that SDS is with child, who could really be surprised? Good luck to all concerned.
Very Happy

Sass

PostPosted: 04/07/05 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like little details like the tennis shoes and swinging the legs. Keep em comin!

He's the greatest of the greater
get it straight - he's great
- Run-DMC
inky

PostPosted: 04/07/05 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

But didn't somebody say that SDS and her husband were swilling dirty martinis? She doesn't strike me as one who'd drink and gestate.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 04/08/05 1:20 am    ::: Re: Useless Trivia from the Final Four Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
wnbafan wrote:

When discussing Kristen Haynie's daily 4,000 caloric intake and her daily milkshakes, SDS remarked that she wished he could eat like that and everybody laughed in agreement. Lisa then spoke up and said ~"well Stacey has been eating like that for a while..." And SDS laughed.

I can rewind the tape to get the exact wording, but that was the gist of it Shocked

wnbafan

PostPosted: 04/08/05 11:02 am    ::: Re: Useless Trivia from the Final Four Reply Reply with quote

Quote:

I tried to see if she was pregnant, but couldn't tell. She is probably one of those skinny people who doesn't show until the ninth month.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: