RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Is my avatar offensive? Have your say.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you honestly offended by my mouse avatar?
Yes - Please change it to something more tame.
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
No - it's fine with me.
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 17

Needa_Shag

PostPosted: 04/07/05 9:51 am    ::: Is my avatar offensive? Have your say. Reply Reply with quote

When I first came here I think I offended a few people. After I cleaned that up, I understand some people were still offended, but this time it was due to my avatar Razz

Now I think it's pretty logical for someone who regularly uses a computer to have a mouse for an avatar, but apparently some people thought it was female genitalia of some sort. Either they were very young boys, or just have naturally filthy minds Exclamation.
But I digress.

I recently received a PM stating that my avatar made it hard for that person Wink to view this board at their place of work. Maybe they work at a trackball factory and the idea of mice offends them, maybe they think the red fingernails are a little on the tacky side, whatever. IMO these people should know better than to read my terrible posts anyway Idea

Anyhoo, I will happily change it if you folks are offended by it. It's your call.
I have an airbrushed photo of a naked woman locked in & ready to upload if the tribe votes my current one off the island. Twisted Evil
(Nah, just kidding. That's not my style.)

Arrow
Becker? Shocked

bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 04/07/05 11:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Of mice or men? Surely this little mouse offends no more than the air brushed nipples of an MVP. For the record, I vote to keep the avatar and I'd like to see Keegan bring the 'Kissing Boys' back.

Checkers? Shocked

Keegan

PostPosted: 04/07/05 5:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Blue, love the avatar!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: