RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Off to Philly to see Dirk!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCBG25

PostPosted: 04/01/05 3:00 pm    ::: Off to Philly to see Dirk! Reply Reply with quote

After a night of club hopping in Philly, I'm going again tonight for the Mavs game. Got pretty good seats (even though I lost an auction on floor seats, well, what can I do...). And then, after the game, maybe some more club hopping lol...
LET'S GO MAVS!

PostPosted: 04/01/05 3:01 pm    ::: Re: Off to Philly to see Dirk! Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
After a night of club hopping in Philly, I'm going again tonight for the Mavs game. Got pretty good seats (even though I lost an auction on floor seats, well, what can I do...). And then, after the game, maybe some more club hopping lol...
LET'S GO MAVS!

Have fun! Get me AI's autograph!

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 04/01/05 3:14 pm    ::: Re: Off to Philly to see Dirk! Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
LET'S GO MAVS!

Ahhh, so I guess you're going to try and get to Dirk at the clubs, eh? Wink lol... Unfortunately I bet against Dirk tonight and went with Garnett in my VGM so I hope he doesn't do too well!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 04/02/05 9:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So did you enjoy Dirk? or did Dirk enjoy you? Twisted Evil

BCBG25

PostPosted: 04/02/05 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Funny...
Dirk didn't see me lol...unless he has hawk eyes. He had a good game, but it was a pain to get to the arena. I got lost. Actually, lost is an understatement. I-95 was a freaking parking lot approaching Philly and that didn't help my mood either. I kept saying to myself (out loud) "relax, you're going to see Dirk, relax)". But I pissed off a friend that was waiting for me outside the arena lol
It was fun to see Iverson run into the dude with the beer (poor guy got showered). NBA guys got their revenge against guys with beers lol
Of course, it's always fun to see Dirk too Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: