RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

clearing out artifacts on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HistoryWomensBasketball

PostPosted: 06/28/13 12:52 pm    ::: clearing out artifacts on ebay Reply Reply with quote

My ebay name is womens-basketball. will be adding things from WNBA going back to abl aiaw vintage AAU and all the way back to the 1890s

Most will be buy it now. Honestly I'm testing waters and some prices may seem high yet things have been going

Not selling all but with about 25,000 artifactsI think I will be cutting it down to 40 to 50.many artifacts are worthy of being displayed in Naismith basketball Hall of Fame or women's basketball Hall of Fame as I have them on loan.

www.barnstormingamerica.net
HistoryWomensBasketball

PostPosted: 07/01/13 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

have some red heads items, ABL like Debbie Black gamer. will ber putting some Olympic stuff in future as well. some things going back to 1890s as well. next year i hope to list a whole bunch of wnba gamers

www.barnstormingamerica.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: