RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

So much for the team cancer theory..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 03/30/05 5:22 pm    ::: So much for the team cancer theory.. Reply Reply with quote

Lady Lion Sighting, Thread 2448.1.1.1, 17:00 ET 03/30.05 , posted by llot51

Quote:
I just saw Tanisha, Jess, Lisa, Jen, Amber, and Romana playing bball at the Intramural Building. If any of the three had been a cancer on the team, I doubt that a player that is still on the team plus a player in limbo would be playing with 2 players that were kicked off because they would probably have resentment towards the two. It seems to me that this is not the case then. If they broke a rule, then they must have done it between the walk off the court to the locker room, otherwise Rene is a selfish ..... to keep players on the team and on the court after deciding what their future with the program would be. Clearly, it seems that the players on the team had no problem with Amber, Lisa, and Jen, only Rene.

http://www.pennlive.com/forums/psuhoopswomen/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: