RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Falwell's homophobes defeat Penn State's homophobe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUmatty

PostPosted: 03/26/05 2:03 am    ::: Re: Voepel rocks.... Reply Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick David out of bed for eating biscuits .... But Nicolas is the one that makes me feel dirty. Probably doesn't hurt that he always dated my favorite characters.

Riley was way too whitebread for me. He was objectively hot, but I was not drawn to him in any way.

And Angelina has nothing over Eliza. For me, Angelina is too hard and almost fake looking. Eliza has this great naturalness and inhibition that makes me crazy. Her Faith is probably the hottest thing I have ever seen on TV.

herrade

PostPosted: 03/26/05 2:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
One player supported the policy because she thought it would lead to less conflict on the team. "I like that she took that stance," said Meggan Yedsena... When Portland recruited her, Yedsena said, the coach said she would revoke the scholarship of a player if she found that the player was a lesbian.

oh FUCK. i knew there was a reason i kept poping in on this thread.

of course, maybe meggan thought herself str8 when she first started playing. maybe becky won a toaster on that one. i still think she needs to find herself a real woman, tho Wink

PostPosted: 03/26/05 10:46 am    ::: Re: Voepel rocks.... Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
... Angelina has nothing over Eliza. For me, Angelina is too hard and almost fake looking. Eliza has this great naturalness and inhibition that makes me crazy. Her Faith is probably the hottest thing I have ever seen on TV.

Eliza's Faith is incredibly hot. But all we know about Faith's character is that she can hardly keep up with Principal Wood in the sack.

Whereas Angelina ..

http://216.239.63.104/search?q=cache:tXw2Ca5y_rYJ:www.365gay.com/entertainment/News-Gossip/TheBuzz.htm+angelina+jolie+365gay&hl=en

Keegan

PostPosted: 03/26/05 4:43 pm    ::: Re: Voepel rocks.... Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
Riley was way too whitebread for me. He was objectively hot, but I was not drawn to him in any way.

Those are the perfect types for corruption though Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: