RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Tulane at UAB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
memphis10

PostPosted: 02/06/06 10:19 pm    ::: Tulane at UAB Reply Reply with quote

While you slackers were doing whatever you do on Mondays, I was watching one hell of a game between these two. Tulane came back from 22 down in the 1st half to win during the final seconds of this game. Now since everyone in CUSA is kicking the crap out of our women's team (side note:Go men's team undefeated in CUSA!), I normally don't care for other CUSA teams but if there is one team I could cheer for (secretly) it is Tulane. After all this school and many other New Orleans schools have been through this is certainly a bright example of never giving up. So very quietly...

Go Green Wave

Twisted Evil

R.I.P Shara 1993-2009
R.I.P. Taylor Bradford
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/06/06 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bummer - should have stuck with that game longer. Gee - Marquette only came back from a 21 point deficit at West Virginia Smile. I just was looking at the game recap and Tulane had a 22 point halftime lead against UTEP in their last game out and lost that game - here they are down 22 points and come back - kind of interesting how that worked...

I never really liked Tulane going back to the time Marquette was in CUSA but I am pulling for them a bit this year after everything they've gone through.

Congrats to Memphis on that win tonight - I didn't realize they'd fallen on such hard times these days...

memphis10

PostPosted: 02/06/06 11:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hi Marquette fan! I miss rivalry game against Marquette, Cincy, Loserville, & S. Florida. I hope the Big Least never wins another championship (except maybe Rutgers but I doubt it.) Someone has to win and someone has to lose & C-USA definitely lost some great teams to other conferences. Speaking of losing, this season is one to forget for our women's team. Crying or Very sad Recruiting/qualifiers sucked last year but is supposed to be better this year. Ha at least the men's team is finally doing something instead of bitching about how they are always looked over nationally. So through good times and bad times GO TIGERS! Bring back the TOMB OF DOOM!

R.I.P Shara 1993-2009
R.I.P. Taylor Bradford
BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/07/06 12:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe one day Memphis can join the Big East. They'd be farther east than DePaul and Marquette (I love both of these schools, though)Confused .

This is all the ACC's fault, by the way. They stole Miami, Virginia Tech, and Boston College (aka Benedict Arnold College).

I really am just kidding Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: