RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Track & Field - Women's 200M Medalists (Spoiler)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 08/08/12 3:11 pm    ::: Track & Field - Women's 200M Medalists (Spoiler) Reply Reply with quote

I am so happy for Allyson right now!!!!

Realcomplicated

PostPosted: 08/08/12 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm happy for chicken legs too Very Happy

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/08/12 4:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dang! I wanted Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce to win. She's just adorable, sorry I lacked the patriotism Wink

Glad for the US though Felix and Carmelita.

PostPosted: 08/08/12 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yay Chicken Legs!!!!!!!!!!! Go Felix! Go Carmelita Jeter! Smile

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce did well! Smile

Mathies to LA 2013
GoIndeeeee

PostPosted: 08/08/12 9:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Felix is PR gold. So cute, so personable, and so charismatic. I have a little crush on her.

TonyL222

PostPosted: 08/09/12 7:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FINALLY, an American sprinter has redeemed us from this Looooong Jamaican smack down. Laughing

CONGRATS "Chicken Legs"!

PostPosted: 08/09/12 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She wasn't bullshitting; running the 100 DID get her ready to medal in the 200.

Good for her, it was a great run, she dominated that field.

jaye

PostPosted: 08/09/12 11:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wow!!... i was blown away... far and away the highlight of my olympic viewing... this was arguably the greatest field in the history of women's sprinting..... as one writer said... "when she crossed the finish line, felix didn't look joyed, she looked relieved"

as dtsnms said... she wasn't bullshitting... you could tell in her heat that she was taking no prisoners.... but every one of these women had a gunslinger attitude... it's a day later and i'm still tingling from this race....

and i've got a BIG crush on felix.... and i am sooooo happy for her... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.... Smile

but i can't believe that reporters on this night saw fit to publicly question jeter about her connection with mark block.... *&%* bottom feeders....

PostPosted: 08/09/12 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I love listening to her talk, her voice reminds me of Angela Davis. lol. And I'm just going to say it. SUUU-weeeet body. Congrats on redemption at the Olympics, Ms Felix.

PostPosted: 08/09/12 6:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
And I'm just going to say it. SUUU-weeeet body.

Nothin' but skin and bones to me. Carmalita Jeter? NOW, we're talking!

PostPosted: 08/09/12 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TonyL222 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

You're a manly man! That's all I got to say. I wouldn't mind wrestling around with Carmelita either, truth be known. Yowza. Very Happy

Probably the best I've seen at these Olympics, well, one of my favorites, is Ti'erra Brown. Also the British heptathlon champion, whatever her name was. Little plain in the face but I'd recognize that body blindfolded.

PostPosted: 08/09/12 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
TonyL222 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

You're a manly man! That's all I got to say. I wouldn't mind wrestling around with Carmelita either, truth be known. Yowza. Very Happy

Probably the best I've seen at these Olympics, well, one of my favorites, is Ti'erra Brown. Also the British heptathlon champion, whatever her name was. Little plain in the face but I'd recognize that body blindfolded.

T'erea is BEAUTIFUL!

TonyL222

PostPosted: 08/10/12 7:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

Hey, if I'm gonna "smack dat azz" I don't want one I have to look for Laughing Laughing

T. Brown is HOT!!

PostPosted: 08/10/12 8:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops

PostPosted: 08/10/12 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TonyL222 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Hey, if I'm gonna "smack dat azz" I don't want one I have to look for Laughing Laughing

T. Brown is HOT!!

And black women everywhere appreciate the black man's love for the nice rounded ass Wink

PostPosted: 08/10/12 11:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
TonyL222 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

T. Brown is HOT!!

And black women everywhere appreciate the black man's love for the nice rounded ass Wink

Hey, what can I say. If I WERE looking for a woman, I wouldn't be going to swim meets. Very Happy No hips or butts.

And really only kidding about Felix - she's an attractive woman.

PostPosted: 08/10/12 1:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tianna Madison is a cute girl. You just can never tell because she always looked pissed off when a race starts.

PostPosted: 08/10/12 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:
Tianna Madison is a cute girl. You just can never tell because she always looked pissed off when a race starts.

You're right. That's the first time I've seen her smile.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 08/10/12 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

luvDhoops wrote:

Cute? She's fucking gorgeous. And believe me, I could tell. I like them with that pissed off look. Wink

bballfan2005! Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: