RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

USA, Aussie, Other Women's Bball Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesixthwoman

PostPosted: 08/09/12 9:29 pm    ::: USA, Aussie, Other Women's Bball Photos Reply Reply with quote

Hey everyone -

I know it's been a while since I've been around. I hope everyone's been well and enjoying the season and the Olympics. One more game...!

I'm posting this because due to the Olympics I am getting some interest in my photos from the 2010 World Championships, and I remembered that it's been a really long time since I posted anything here letting people know that they are for sale.

So, sorry to shill, but this is timely and surely of interest to some people.

If anyone wants to check them out and possibly buy any photos of players (or even some cool stuff with pictures on it!) from international competition, you might enjoy having a look at my website: http://thesixthwoman.net/ -- there are pics of Diana, Sue, Angel, Lindsay, Tamika, Maya, Sylvia, Tina, etc.

There are also (more limited) pics of almost all of the USA opponents, including the Aussies, French, Greeks, etc. If you are looking for someone specific and don't see her, let me know via PM -- it's possible I have a photo of that player and just did not choose to put it up on my site.

I've created a discount for Rebkellians -- 15% off any order of $15 or more -- just enter code "rebkell" at checkout.

Thanks

-tsw Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: