RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Arkansas State 98, Arkansas 84--Final

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deanjet

PostPosted: 03/21/05 10:18 pm    ::: Arkansas State 98, Arkansas 84--Final Reply Reply with quote

I just hope next season Susie Gardner can get a shot at coaching a healthy team. Her first two years in Fayetteville have been filled with injuries, including both of our centers this year. There were some nice things that happened this year, though, with Pfeifer playing incredibly well the second half of the season and Allen making tremendous strides from her freshman season.

Congrats to Arkansas State. They wanted to win this game badly, and that's why they put a bid of $40,000 to host this game. The average bid for a second round game was just over $6,000. I'm pulling for them the rest of the tournament because I think it's good for the state.

OK Coach Gardner, get on the recruiting trail tomorrow!!!!

The irony is we actually scored 81 points.

PostPosted: 03/21/05 11:17 pm    ::: Re: Arkansas State 98, Arkansas 84--Final Reply Reply with quote

I forgot to add the attendance for the game was 10892 in Jonesboro tonight. That's terrific for a second round WNIT game!

PostPosted: 03/21/05 11:58 pm    ::: Re: Arkansas State 98, Arkansas 84--Final Reply Reply with quote

deanjet wrote:
I just hope next season Susie Gardner can get a shot at coaching a healthy team. Her first two years in Fayetteville have been filled with injuries, including both of our centers this year. There were some nice things that happened this year, though, with Pfeifer playing incredibly well the second half of the season and Allen making tremendous strides from her freshman season.

Congrats to Arkansas State. They wanted to win this game badly, and that's why they put a bid of $40,000 to host this game. The average bid for a second round game was just over $6,000. I'm pulling for them the rest of the tournament because I think it's good for the state.

OK Coach Gardner, get on the recruiting trail tomorrow!!!!

The irony is we actually scored 81 points.

Yeah, I hear you, I like her too. I think they play good ball, I think they will be fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: