RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Elaine Powell...again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wnbafan14

PostPosted: 03/16/05 6:19 pm    ::: Elaine Powell...again Reply Reply with quote

I saw the link to the whole Powell Jelena thing. But I read this (below) I'm not sick or anything but I would like to see what Powell and Nolan were doing while all this took place. So could someone provide me with the link to the description below??

"In the Polish TV news footage also available through the board, you can see the player finally get up and walk off the floor, her face a disgusting, bloody mess."

womens_hoops

PostPosted: 03/16/05 9:23 pm    ::: Re: Elaine Powell...again Reply Reply with quote

wnbafan14 wrote:

"In the Polish TV news footage also available through the board, you can see the player finally get up and walk off the floor, her face a disgusting, bloody mess."

Somewhere in the EP thread below (around page 3 of the thread) there was another link to a polish TV page, and instructions to click on the little TV icon next to some Polish words.

From what I remember, you can't see Powell or Nolan in this other footage. They just show Jelena getting up helped by some teammates, she looks mad, yelling, disoriented, bleeding out the nose, stumbling, gets helped off the court by a ref and a teammate, she yells at the ref.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/16/05 9:38 pm    ::: Re: Elaine Powell...again Reply Reply with quote

womens_hoops wrote:
wnbafan14 wrote:

Somewhere in the EP thread below (around page 3 of the thread) there was another link to a polish TV page, and instructions to click on the little TV icon next to some Polish words.

From what I remember, you can't see Powell or Nolan in this other footage. They just show Jelena getting up helped by some teammates, she looks mad, yelling, disoriented, bleeding out the nose, stumbling, gets helped off the court by a ref and a teammate, she yells at the ref.

I believe this is the other link you are looking for:
mms://stream.onet.pl/info/200503/0603kosz.wmv

womens_hoops

PostPosted: 03/16/05 11:10 pm    ::: Re: Elaine Powell...again Reply Reply with quote

yeah. "disgusting, bloody mess" may have been an exaggeration on my part. depending on your tolerance for blood.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: